YSR Navasakam login Survey website navasakam5.apcfss.in/login.do – A scheme for the support of AP people: YSR Navasakam is the one revolutionary scheme that is formulated by AP chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy. Under this, there are many schemes such as YSR Aarogyasri card, Rice card, Jagananna amma vodi, and others, where the main motive of all these welfare schemes is to serve people in their need. And the word “Navasakam” itself indicates that people are going to benefit more with the formulated schemes. With the online website (www.navasakam.ap.gov.in), people can easily check out all the related information of all these schemes.
So, govtjobsclub.in will provide detailed information, ysr navasakam login procedures, and other related data to the people. Moreover, our website will stand as a one-stop platform in providing comprehensive information so that people can gain all info from the one article itself.
Schemes covered under YSR Navasakam
Under this progressive scheme, ten other supportive schemes are managed and those are:
- (EPDS AP) Rice Card – This will be beneficial for the families whose monthly income is below Rs. 10000 (rural locations) and Rs.12000 (urban locations). The government has made a few of the eligibility conditions for people to benefit from this rice card scheme.
- YSR Pension Kanuka Card – Under this scheme AP government will give pension cards for the people who are above 60 years of age, and the monthly income of the whole family is below Rs. 10000 (rural locations) and Rs. 12000 (urban locations). Also, every month electricity usage has to be a maximum of 300 units or less and the entire land on their own has to be only 10 acres (either dryland or wetland or both).
- YSR Aarogyasri Card Status – With the aarogyasri card, AP people can avail health benefits from the listed hospitals. This is for the people whose yearly income is up to or below 5 lakhs and who cannot afford expensive surgeries and operations.
- JVD (RTF) & JVD (MTF) – Thinking education is the first asset for people, the state Government also offers Jagananna Vasathi and Vidya Deevena cards for people by providing the entire fee reimbursement and hostel food expenses yearly.
- YSR Sunna Vaddi – Mainly, this scheme is for women allowing them to enhance their livelihood opportunities by creating self-groups. In this, the government will take on interest rates.
- Jagananna Amma Vodi – The scheme is with the thought to let mothers educate their children and this will be applicable for classes from I to XII. So, this offers financial support to the mothers in AP.
- YSR Kapu Nestham – In the thought to provide extensive assistance for kapu (caste) women whose age is above 45 years; AP Government has started this scheme. Financial support of Rs 75,000 will be offered by increasing their earning standards.
- Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and increase in salaries to Archakas – AP government also assured to enhance the salary percentages of Imams, Muazams and Pastors
- Financial Assistance to Nayee Bramins, Rajakas, and Tailors – A financial help of Rs. 10000 will be provided for the BC category Tailors, Rajakas and Nayee Brahmins.
- YSR Nethanna Nestham – Even handloom is the most prestigious sector in AP state and in this view, YSR Navasakam had started this Nethanna Nestham. Weaver families are offered with Rs.24000 per year.
Check this one also rythu bharosa payment status ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in
YSR Navasakam login procedure
To avail of the benefits provided by the schemes, people can make use of the web portal of YSR Navasakam.
- Open the YSR Navasakam login official web portal
- On the homepage, click on “Login” which is at the top-right corner.
- The user login appears asking you to enter a User ID, Password, and Captcha details. Fill the details and click “Login”.
- Then, the login page redirects you to corresponding pages and then continues with the further procedure.
This is the navasakam survey login procedure through the official portal.
In this article, govtjobsclub.in also lists out the procedure to check out Beneficiaries list and the procedure is as below:
- Few of the volunteers are trained to supervise door-to-door surveys where they can know the list of people who are getting benefitted through the YSR navasakam survey scheme.
- Manual training by volunteers which is as similar to volunteer training.
- Online registration will be done for the people who are listed from door-to-door surveys.
- After, an online beneficiaries list will be generated including the list of eligible candidates.
- Later, people can file their objects if any.
- Finally, after resolving all the objections a final beneficiary list will be prepared where the schemes are only available for these people.
In the end, AP Government is always supportive of the people making them lead good livelihood. Also, govtjobsclub.in will be always available for the people by providing all the sufficient and relevant information regarding the schemes in YSR Navasakam survey.
Leave a Reply