ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in Status AP Rythu Bharosa 2020 2022 Scheme check status at ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in: YSR Rythu Bharosa is one of the nine Navratna welfare schemes of Andhra Pradesh. The government AP Chief Minister Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy has recently launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme AP to provide financial assistance of 13,500 INR per annum in three installments. Before 12,500 INR was promised to give the farmers but with a view to support and encourage the cultivators in meeting the farming investment, the amount under this Scheme was increased by INR 1000. Therefore farmers in the state will receive Rs. 6000 by the central government under the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme and Rs. 7500 by the state government.
Nearly 66, 60,875 beneficiaries are receiving money directly to their bank account. So people who come under this scheme can now check their payment status ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in. If you have already linked your Aadhar card to any bank account, automatically money will be transferred. In case of any issues on receiving money, you need to update your Aadhar card with a bank account.
The main objective of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa
we all know agriculture is the backbone of our country and farmers are called Annadhata, but agricultural farmers are facing a lot of problems in farming. In order to encourage the interest of the farmers, the AP government has launched this scheme. Hence this is the example, that the government is along with the farmer to get rid of natural disasters or natural calamities. Therefore some of the main features of this scheme are given through at ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in below.
- The main aim of the scheme is that the money will be directly deposited in the farmer’s bank account through the DBT system, to avoid the corruption in the disbursement of funds
- The scheme will give support to Rs. 50,000 to farmers owning up to 5 acres of land
- For 4 years, farmers who have their own land will be given Rs.13, 500 as aid before the start of the sowing season. (Kharif and Rabi seasons)
- 9 hours of free power supply during the day
- Digging of borewells is free for all farmers. Nearly 200 bore well drill rigs will be provided for every parliamentary constitution.
You Can Also Check YSR Aarogyasri
Some other features of this Rythu Bharosa AP Scheme:
- Warehouses and Cold storage will be built in all 175 assembly constituencies of the state
- the insurance premium for the farmers under the crop insurance scheme will also be paid by the AP government
- Pending irrigation projects will be completed
- subsidy of Rs 4 per liter will be given for the milk contributor
- There is no road tax for farmer’s tractors
- Insurance will be provided Rs 5 Lakhs to a farmers’ family upon the death of the farmer
- Aqua based farmers will be given a subsidy of Rs. 1.50 per unit on power consumption.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the Scheme:
If you want to become a beneficiary for the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, you must satisfy the following conditions.
- The beneficiary should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh
- All the farmers or their families should cultivate under D Patta Lands or ROFR lands that should be incorporated in Land Records of the farmers
- Applicants who are previously availing the benefits of other schemes of any other Indian state are not eligible for Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- In case of the joint landholding of the farmers, the amount will be transferred to the bank account of the highest amount of landholder
- This scheme is only valid for small and marginal farmers with agricultural tenants.
Documents required for the scheme
- I. Valid Identity Proof
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Proof of Residence or Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Income Proof or Income Certificate
- Agriculture Land Proof
- Enrolment declaration from the state Farmers Association
You Can Also EPDS AP Ration Card
How to check district wise YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiary eligible list
- Log on to the ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in login official website
- Click on the login option on the right side of the window
- Then enter user name, password, captcha code and click on the login option
- Beneficiary district name and Mandal name will be automatically displayed, so select the village name and click on submit
- Then Next page will be displayed with the beneficiary name, father name, Katha number, an edit option
- Here the edit option is used to update the Aadhar details, mobile number or if the landowner is dead, then the next head of the family member details will be entered to avail the benefits.
Steps to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status at ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in:
- Log on to the rythu bharosa website ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in or click on the below-given link ysrrythubharosa payment status
- Enter the beneficiary Aadhar card number and enter captcha code, then click on the submit option
III. If entered details are valid then the next page will be displayed with all details about the beneficiary such as
- District name
- Mandal name
- Panchayat name0
- Farmer name
- Farmer father name
- Survey number
- Payment status
- Thus farmers can check the status here easily.
However, YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is introduced to encourage the farmer interest in farming. To avail the scheme all eligible farmers can check details at ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in like ysrrythubharosa payment status, name in the beneficiary list, and many more particulars on this page.