Central / State Govt Jobs for Graduates January 2023: Pursuing graduation will open doors to many government jobs in India. To offer job opportunities for eligible graduates, every year central and state governments will announce employment notifications. Many govt organizations like Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Staff Selection Commission, Union Public Service Commission, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), LIC, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, and Public sector undertaking are providing Central Government Jobs for Graduates.
After the successful completion of graduation, millions of fresher’s will start searching for job notification and want to build up their career in the government sector. So in order to encourage young talent, the government is releasing huge employment notifications for numerous vacant posts.
Advantages of Government (Govt) Jobs for Graduates
even though many multinational companies are offering huge salaries, getting a government job is a big dream for every graduate. The key reason behind this is that government jobs secure the people’s life, apart from pay structure, working hours, job security, Benefits & Perks, promotions, and pension facility. Therefore, aspirants, those who are interested to get a government job can check the details clearly.
- Job security: Job security is the biggest advantage in government jobs, wherein private sectors are disposed to layoffs during the time of recession.
- Working hours: government job holders have standard working hours, unlike private jobs. If in any situation a government employee to do overtime, then they are permitted to get overtime benefits
iii. Pay structure: after the introduction of the 6th pay commission, pay a government employee is equal to the corporate sector such as Monthly Basic Salary + House rent Gratuity which means 15 days salary for one year+ Dearness Allowances, Bonus, insurance, etc.
- Promotions: this is an important factor to encourage the employees in any organization. In the public sector promotions are always based on the service period, the longer you work, and higher are the promotional chances.
- Perks and benefits: in government jobs, you will have many benefits such as retirement benefits, provident funds, pension plans, medical, housing loans, childcare leaves, etc.
Why Use Govtjobsclub for Government Jobs for Graduates
By subscribing “Govtjobsclub” aspirants will get all the existing and latest job information in one place. For instance, it is the doorstep solution to every govt job notifications. Our technical team is striving hard to collect the latest information from numerous sources and made available to job seekers. Consequently, it is easy to gather all the job details. Thus we will help each and every job seeker to succeed in life with a respectable government job. So follow the Govtjobsclub official page and grab your job opportunity in your desired field.
Government Jobs after Graduation 2023
Year by year the vacancies are increasing in many administrations because of the expansion of branches and retirement of employees. So in order to fill up all vacant positions, many organizations will publish job notifications. Here some of the organizations are given below.
- Staff Selection Commission: it is one of the authorized central government organizations which hires candidates for Group-B and -C posts in various ministries/departments/organizations.
- Income Tax Inspector, Central Excise Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officers
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC offices
- Clerical staff at the Railway Board Secretariat/Armed Forces Headquarters
- Statistical Investigator (Grade IV)
- Subordinate Officer and Assistant posts in various ministries and departments
- Sub Inspectors and inspection officers in CBI and other Central Police Organizations
- Divisional Accountants, Auditors, and Accountants
- Section Officer
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS): it will conduct the Common Written Examination for the recruitment of various posts in public sector banks and regional rural banks.
- Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees
- Clerk (office assistant)
- Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III)
- Group “B”-Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC): it is a prominent organization to conduct Civil Service Examinations (CSEs) to recruit Group A and B posts of Civil Services in the Indian Government.
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian Forest Service (IFoS)
- Indian Audits and Accounts Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service (ICAS)
- Indian Defence Accounts Service (IDAS)
- Indian Information Service (IIS)
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service (IOFS)
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Railway: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is one of the largest recruiting organizations in India. Every year, it will recruit eligible candidates for various posts under Group-A and Group-B category.
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
- Senior Time Keeper
- Divisional Operations Manager
- Goods Guard
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master
How to get Latest Graduation Job notifications Alerts from Govtjobsclub
These days there are so many career options for degree holders, but it is difficult to gather information from several mediums. Thus we will help you to grab the opportunity first; therefore the simple step you need to do is subscribe “Govtjobsclub”. Here you will find all existing and latest job information on one page, and also you will get updates about all the latest Job Notifications directly to your mobile. So logon to the website “www.govtjobsblog.in”, press the “bell” icon on the bottom, and click on subscribe notifications. Thus you are done, will get all Government Jobs for Graduate notifications instantly as the official announcement is released.
Candidates are recommended to follow this page for not to miss any current updates. However success is not possible with a single attempt, but keep on attempting will definitely make you achieve your dream job.