AP Sand Booking Online Registration, Login, Track Status at AP Sand Portal sand.ap.gov.in: AP sand booking online portal is in line to serve people: Moving ahead to serve people in all the services, the AP Government has formulated a new approach to supply sand for people and it is an AP sand booking portal. Making new changes to the old policy, Andhra Pradesh CM has released a new policy to the website making sure to enhance transparency. In the view to stop sand related mafias and to provide sand for people at economical prices, this AP sand portal works at best. This website serves the people who need to purchase sand either for commercial or personal purposes.
People who look to gain detailed and quick information regarding this AP sand portal, govtjobblog explains to you clearly about the concepts of the sand booking procedure, registration, and login process, tracking of your order and others.
Registration Process in AP Sand Online as General Consumer
- Open the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited
- Click the drop-down button at the Registration tab. Click “General Consumer Registration” where this page displays the steps to be done to complete the procedure. It also asks you to enter the mobile number. Enter the number and click “Send OTP”. An OTP will be sent to the given number, enter the OTP and click “Submit”.
III. Next, a page displays asking you to enter your aadhar number, enter the number, and click “Submit”.
- In the next step, provide your residential address details making sure to enter clear and entire details and click “Next”.
- Then after, a confirmation page opens displaying user ID. This completes the registration procedure.
- Click on “PROCEED TO ORDER SAND” to continue with the buying process.
Customers can also go for bulk orders through “Bulk Consumer Registration”. The procedure is explained in the below steps.
- Open the official website https://sand.ap.gov.in/index.htm of the Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited
- Click the drop-down button at the Registration tab. Click “Bulk Consumer Registration” where this page displays the steps to be done to complete the procedure. It also asks you to enter the mobile number. Enter the number and click “Send OTP”. An OTP will be sent to the given number, enter the OTP and click “Login”.
III. Next, a page displays asking you to enter your GST number, enter the number and click “GET GST DETAILS”.
- In the next step, provide your residential address details making sure to enter clear and entire details and click “Next” and checkmark the box.
- Click the Register option and this completes your registration as a bulk customer
You Can Also Check Telangana sand
AP Sand Booking Online Procedure
To start AP sand online booking, first, the customer has to register either as a General/Bulk consumer. So, below is the procedure that explains clearly on sand booking in both cases.
- Sand booking as a general consumer in AP sand portal
- In the official AP sand portal, open https://sand.ap.gov.in/GuestLogin.htm” from the Bookings tab.
- On the next page, enter the registered mobile number and click “Send OTP”. Enter OTP and click the “Submit” option.
iii. Click on the “Send Order” button and then enter the order details like construction type, size, and quantity.
- Enter the address details where the sand has to be delivered and checkmark the box available on the page when the delivery address is the same as the registered address.
- Then enter the stockyard details and then click on “Order Now”. Then the order confirmation page appears. Check the details and click “Continue Payment”.
- Select the payment mode which is “Online Payment” and proceed with further details.
vii. This step completes the sand booking process.
- Sand booking as a Bulk consumer in AP sand portal
- In the official AP sand portal, click “Online Sand Booking” from the Bookings tab.
- After the successful registration as a bulk customer, click on the “Add Order” button.
iii. Enter the construction details like size, type, quantity required, and work order and plan approval numbers.
Note: As a bulk consumer, one has to maintain certain certificates approved by corresponding officials.
- Then upload the certificates and enter the delivery address details.
- Click “Submit”. This step completes the bulk order procedure.
- After this, one has to receive approval for bulk orders from the higher authorities.
vii. To check for the status of the order, AP sand portal also provides the option “Track Your Order”, where the customer can check for approval status.
viii. When the status is “Approved”, users go ahead with the payment process and confirm the order.
You Can Also Check AP SSC marks memo
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Sand Booking Order Status
Customers can track their booking orders with the option “Track Your Order” available on the website.
- Open the official website (https://sand.ap.gov.in).
- Click “Track Your Order https://sand.ap.gov.in/GuestLogin.htm ” in the Bookings tab.
iii. Enter your mobile number and complete the verification process.
- After login, scroll over to your bookings option and enter your Booking Reference ID.
- With this reference ID, track the status of your order.
APPs and online can also be accessed through mobile applications where people can complete their registration, booking, and tracking details in the mobile app itself. The web portal also provides the options of downloading related user manuals which explains the clear procedure to be followed.
This is all about the AP sand portal managed by the SAND SALE MANAGEMENT & MONITORING SYSTEMS (SSMMS) department. So, people can check the detailed information like Procedure for AP Sand booking Registration, Order Sand and Track Status and other procedures in govtjobsclub.in where they can gain all the updated data as fast as possible.
Leave a Reply