VSSC Recruitment 2016 for 17 posts: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of 17 vacant posts. Where these vacancies are present in various departments such as junior research fellowship and research associate. In order to employ all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates VSSC has issued the employment notification and accepting applications. Therefore spirants those who have enough educational qualification and those who are willing to grab job in this organization can apply through offline. So aspirants have to register the online application form, after the successful completion of application process candidates have to send the printout of filled application form to the below mentioned address. Application process is going to start from 8th February 2016 to 22nd February 2016. Application forms received after the last date would be treated as rejected. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
VSSC Recruitment 2016 details:
Total number of available posts: 17 posts
Name of the posts:
Junior research fellowship: 8 posts
Research associate: 9 posts
- Age limit: Applicant’s age should be there as mentioned below.
Junior research fellowship: 28 years as on 22nd February 2016 for general candidates (31 years for OBC candidates, 33 years in case of SC/ST candidates and persons with disability).
Research associate: 35 years as on 29th February 2016 for general candidates (38 years for OBC candidates and 40 years in case of SC/ST candidates/persons with disability.
- Educational qualification:
Junior research fellowship: applicants must have M.Sc degree in physics / space physics / applied physics / atmospheric science / meterology / space science / planetary science / astrophysics/ astronomy / or any other allied field or M.Sc physics in specialization in any one of the subjects i.e. electronics, or M.tech in Atmospheric / space / planetary science / applied physics. Applicants must have minimum 60% of marks.
- Research associate: applicants must have Ph.D degree in any discipline of science or technology. Their Ph.D thesis should be in the area of space, atmospheric and planetary sciences which are relevant to the fields.
Pay scale: selected candidates would be given a salary as mentioned below.
Junior research fellowship: 28000/-
Research associate: 36000/-
- How to apply: all interested and eligible candidates those who are willing to apply are advised to register the online application at official website. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to send the filled application form to the below mentioned address.
Senior Administrative Officer, Recruitment & Review Section, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 022.
Important dates for VSSC Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date for online application form: 08th February 2016 10:00 Hrs
- Closing date for online application form: 22nd February 2016 17:00 Hrs
- Closing date for the receipt of hard copy of online application and all testimonials: 29th February 2016 17:00 Hrs