UPTU UPSEE Counseling Dates 2015: Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) has announced the UPSEE 2015 counseling dates and schedule and make available at the official website at www.upsee.nic.in. so aspirants those who are willing to take admission in various graduation in various colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh are advised to check the UPSEE counseling dates form official page and get ready with all your certificates to take admission. As we know as like every year Uttar Pradesh Technical University has issued the UPSEE notification and accepted the application form all eligible and appropriate candidates and against to this huge number of students those who want to take Admission in graduate courses (B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.Arch, BHMCT, B.FAD) and Post Graduate (MBA, MAM, MCA) Courses of UP Government & Private Colleges has applied. after the completion of application process, the university has successfully conducted the exam in various exam centers and after the completion of exam all participated candidates are keenly searching for the declaration of results, so in order to give all exam results UPTU has released UPSEE results on 20th may 2015 and now the university is going to conduct the counseling for all eligible candidates.
Candidates are informed that documents verification is going to start from: 15th June, 2015
UPSEE-2015 Rank (1 to 30000) seat option locking process: 28th , 29 June, 2015.
Seat Allotment Process: 30th June, 2015.
UPSEE-2015 Rank (30000 to 80000) seat option locking process: 2nd , 3 July, 2015.
Seat Allotment Process: 4th July 2015.
UPSEE-2015 Rank (30000 to 80000) seat option locking process: 6th , 7 July, 2015.
Seat Allotment Process: 8th July, 2015.
UPSEE-2015 Counseling Procedure:
· For certificate and counseling process: candidates have to attend to their nearest counseling venue with all original certificates. And at the venue itself college booklet will be given to each student and that contains the list of colleges and seats availability.
· Candidates have to pay application fee of 500/- through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of Finance Officer, UPTU, and Lucknow Payable at City Branch of Verification/ Counseling Center.
· Then candidates have to register themselves to get unique password with the phone number of the candidates.
· Then candidates have to log on to the official page to select colleges under desired course of admission.
· After the completion of counseling process counseling results and seat allotment would be displayed in the official website.
· After the seat is allocated to the student then he/she have to submit the fee of Rs. 15,000/- (Non-Refundable) in support of the college of admission.