UPSC CAPF (AC) exam details: where the written exam consists of two papers such as paper-1 and paper-2
Paper I: it consists of general ability and intelligence and all questions are objective type questions with multiple choices
1. General Mental Ability: questions will be intended to test the quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, logical reasoning, and data interpretation.
2. General Science: questions will be given to test general awareness, Comprehension, scientific temper and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation counting new areas of importance likes Biotechnology, Information Technology and Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: questions will be given to test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, literature, arts, Sports, governance, industry, societal and developmental issues, business, globalization, and interplay among nations.
4. Indian Polity and Economy: questions will be given to test candidates’ knowledge of the Constitution of India, Country’s political System and the social systems and economic development in India, public administration, regional and international security issues and human rights counting its indicators.
5. History of India: questions will be given to test the subject in its social, economic and political spects and the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
6. Indian and World Geography: questions will cover the physical, social and economic issue of the Geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
Part-A: Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either In Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, Knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B: Comprehension, other communications/language skills, précis writing, to be attempted in English language only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension Passages, précis writing, simple grammar, developing counter arguments and other aspects of language testing.
How to download UPSC CAPF (AC) Admit Card 2015:
Candidates should log on to the official website of Union Public Service Commission at www.upsc.gov.in
Then go to the CAPF assistant commandant recruitment notification and click on it
After getting the home page of the recruitment notification click on VENUE INFORMATION tab
Then enter your CAPF assistant commandant registration number and date of birth and click on submit option
Next page would display your CAPF assistant commandant written exam admit card then click on save option
Then take the printout of your CAPF assistant commandant admit card for exam purpose.
- Official notice of admit card link: http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/misc/2015/CSPF_2015/scroll.pdf
- Download the admit card: http://www.upsc.gov.in/Query/cpf/cpf_venue_query.htm