Telangana Police TS SI Recruitment 2016 for 539 posts: Telangana Police Department (TSLPRB) has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of 539 vacant posts. Where these vacancies are present in station fire officer, stipendiary cadet trainee (sct) sub inspector of police (civil) (men & women), reserve sub inspector of police (sar cpl), sub inspector (men) in special protection force (spf) department etc. in order to employ all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates TS police department is welcoming applications forms. Therefore aspirants those who have enough educational qualification and those who are willing to work in the police department can apply for these vacancies through online. Online application process is going to start from 10th February 2016 to 3rd March 2016. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application form for further usage. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
Telangana TS Police SI Recruitment 2016 details:
Total number of available posts: 539 posts
- Name of the post:
- SI of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department – 74 posts.
- SI in TS police transport department – 06 posts.
- SI of Police (SAR CPL) (Men & Women) in Police Department – 02 posts.
- SI in TS communication Department – 24 posts.
- SI of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department – 208 posts.
- SI of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department – 205 posts.
- Station Fire Officer in TS Disaster & Fire Services Department – 09 posts.
- SI (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department – 12 posts.
Age limit: Applicant’s age should be there as mentioned below.
For General Candidates: 18 years to 30 years
For OBC/SC/ST: 18 years to 25 years and age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
Educational qualification: applicants must have passed Graduation degree from any recognized board or university or institute or its equaling qualification.
Selection process: Candidates would be selected based on below selection rounds
Physical measurement and physical efficiency test
Every applicant must qualify in all selection rounds to get selected
- Physical Tests for TS/Telangana Sub Inspector Posts:
Height: 152.5 cms.
TS Telangana SI Events & Physical Details:
High Jump – 1.20 Meters
Long Jump – 3.80 Meters
800 Meters in 170 Seconds
100 Meters in 15 Seconds
Shot put (7.26 kgs) – 5.60 Meters
Eye Sight – distance vision right eye 6/6. Left eye 6/6, near vision Right eye 0/5, left 0/5.
Height: 167.5 cms.
Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- Application fee: all general applicants have to pay application of 500/- and all SC/ST candidates have to application of 250/-. Application fee should be paid through Mee Seva (e-Seva) / TS online / AP online centers
- How to apply: all interested and eligible candidates those who are willing to apply for these vacancies are advised to register the online application at official website.
- Important dates for Telangana Police SI Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 10-02-2016
- Last date for the submission of application form: 03-03-2016
- Telangana TS Police SI exam date: 07-04-2016