SPM College Recruitment 2014 New Delhi Online Applications at www.spm.du.ac.in : Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (For Women ),New Delhi has released the recruitment notification for various posts in their college . It invites the applications from the eligible and aspiring candidates to fill up these vacancies in the year 2014 .Candidates who are interested to work under this college are required to submit their application forms either in online mode or by hand to the prescribe address before due date . It is a good opportunity for graduates and post graduates residing in New Delhi area. The SPM College is for women affiliated by the University of Delhi in Punjadi Bagh located in New Delhi .Candidates can check more details regarding vacancies,selection procedure,age limit and last date are given under .
Name of the Organization: Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (For Women ),New Delhi
Name of the Cadre and No Of Posts:
1) Administrative Officer-01 post
2) Sr. Personal Assistant to Principal-01 post
3) Sr.Assistant-01 post
4) Assistant-02 posts
5) Jr.Assistant-02 posts
6) Jr.Assistant(Care Taker)-02 posts
7) Sr.Technical Assistant (Computer)-01 post
8) Professional Assistant (Library)-01 post
9) Semi Professional Assistamt (Library)-02 posts
10) Jr. Library & Information Assistant(Jr asst)-01 post
11) M.T.S.(Library)-02 posts
12) M.T.S. Food Technology-01 post
13) M.T.S.Education (resource room)-01 post
14) M.T.S computer-01 post
Eligibility Criteria: The qualification varies depending on the post applied.
1) Administrative Officer post-Master’s degree with 55 % academic record
2) Senior Personal Assistant to Principal-Bachelor’s degree from recognized university
3) Sr.Assistant-Graduate with 50 % or PG with 50% aggregate
4) Assistant-Graduate degree with min knowledge in computers
5) Jr.Assistant-10+2 or it’s equivalent with 50 % aggregate or graduation
6) Jr.Assistant(Care Taker)- 10+2 with ITI
7) Sr.Technical Assistant (Computer)-MCA or MSc or BE or B Tech from recognized university
8) Professional Assistant (Library) – . M.Lib.Sc./MLISc. or equivalent with 50% aggregate
9) Semi Professional Assistamt (Library)-Graduation in arts or science or commerce or B.Lib.Sc./B.L.I.Sc. with 50% aggregate
10) Jr. Library & Information Assistant(Jr asst)- Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination pass
11) M.T.S.(Library)-X pass or equivalent from state board
12) M.T.S. Food Technology- Matriculation(10th) or an equivalent pass from state board
More information regarding essential qualification is available at official website of SPM College .
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates is based on tests & interview conducted by college officials it will be informed in advance at college website and it will intimate to the candidates through posts or courier.
How to apply: Candidates may obtain the Application Form from the College office by paying cash of Rs. 200 and Rs. 100 for all reserved categories or
Candidates applying for the posts in SPM may also download the Application Form from the SPM college website.
Application Fee: Rs. 200 for general category
Rs. 100 for all reserved categories
Important Dates to remember:
Closing Date of Online submission for SPM College:22nd December 2014