Shipping Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification 2015: Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCI) has issued the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 40 vacant posts and these vacancies are present in graduate marine engineer posts So in order to recruit and fill up all these 40 vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates SCI has issued the recruitment notification and inviting applications from all interested and eligible candidates so aspirants those who are willing to work in SCI and those who have passed B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized engineering college by AICTE Approved or its equivalent degree or any other degree with specialization or electives can apply for these vacancies through offline such as candidates have to log on to the official website and register the application through online and take the printout of filled application and send that filled application to the below mentioned address on or before the last date of 27th July 2015 and other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application process, application fee, and important dates are given below. Candidates can find the official notification at http://scigme.eadmissions.net/.
SCI Recruitment Notification 2015:
Total number of available posts: 40 posts
Name of the posts: graduate marine engineer
Job location: Mumbai
Age limit: Applicant’s age should be less than 28 years as on 1st October 2015. Where UR/OBC category candidates must be born on or after 01.10.1987; and SC/ST category candidates must be born on or after 01.10.1982. And age relaxation for 02 Years for women candidates.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
(1) Candidates must have graduation degree in Mechanical Engineering or (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE permitted Engineering Colleges or its equivalent degree or its degree with specialization or electives. Final year or semester students who have appeared for the exam and wait for their results by date 30.08.2015 are also eligible to apply.
(2) Candidates must have control of valid degree in engineering certificate with at least 50% marks in final year of Engineering at the time of interview. Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in English language at Xth class or XIIth class.
(1) Height: candidates must have minimum 157 cms. Reduction in height for the candidates from mountainous and tribal areas will be in agreement with government guidelines.
(2) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
(3) Visual Standard: 6/6 (Normal Eye) and 6/9, 6/12 (With Spectacles). Defective color vision (Color Blindness) not accepted.
(4) Hearing: Normal.
Selection Process: candidates will be selected based on their performance in the all India online test and personal interview.
Application Fee: 1000/- for General (UR) and OBC candidates and ₹ 500/- for SC & ST candidates, excluding NEFT bank charges.
How to apply: all eligible and interested candidates can apply for these vacancies through official website on or before 20/07/2015. After the completion of application process candidate has to download the printout of application form paste a recent passport size photo in the space indicated, and put his/her signature in the place and send the application form with Xerox copies of SSC and HSC passing certificate for birth proof, by ordinary-post/courier/speed-post/registered-post (No Hand delivery will be accepted) to below given address
Senior vice president, flee personnel dept. third floor. the shipping corporation of India ltd, shipping house, 245, madame cama road, nariman point, mumbai-400 021, Maharashtra, India on or before 27/07/2015 by 17:00 hours. Envelop cover sho0uld be super scribe with “Application for GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEER”
Important date to remember 2015:
Last date for online application process: 20th July 2015
Last date for the submission of offline application: 27th July 2015