RRB JE , SSE & Other Posts Selection Procedure: The Railway Recruitment Control Board RRB is a government of India organization. RRB notification will be released by the Ministry of Railways , Government of India every year. It recruits the candidates for the posts of Junior Engineers, Senior Section Engineers, Depot Material Superintendent, Metallurgical & Chemical Assistant and Chief Depot Material Superintendent cadres. The candidates those who are interested to apply for the vacancies should possessing the eligibility criteria are selected based on the following selection procedure by the authority.
The complete selection procedure is given below in this website for the quick reference of RRB Aspirants.
Selection Procedure of RRB’s:
The selection of candidates for the mentioned posts will be done through the following exams in three different stages.
1. Online Examination
Medical Fitness Test
The candidates possessing the required eligibility criteria as per norms of government are advised to write the Online examination conducted at various centers.
The question paper will be of Objective type Multiple Choice questions from the following subjects.
· General Awareness
· General Intelligence
· General Science
· Technical Ability
The Paper will be in English, Urdu , Hindi and Other Local Languages of different states.
It has total of 150 questions of these 90 from Technical Ability & General Science ; 60 from General Awareness , General Intelligence & Reasoning parts.
There will be a penalty of one third mark for wrong answers. The marks will be deducted for each wrong answer from the gained marks.
The persons those who are shortlisted in the online examination, will be called for next state of the process i.e, Document Verification.
This is the second stage of Selection Process. The candidates have to produce the following original documents and certificates as given below. The certificates received in any other format are not accepted by the authority.
· Matriculation or Higher Secondary School Exam SSC Certificate or equivalent for Birth Proof and Matric qualification
· Diploma or Graduation Certificate
· Caste Certificate for SC/ ST candidates.
· Caste Certificate for OBC Candidates.
· Income Certificate for Exemption of Application Fee
· Medical Certificate for PWD candidates.
· NOC from serving employees
· Minority Declaration or Non Judicial Stamp Paper.
This is the third stage of Selection process. The candidates have to pass the final exam i.e Medical examination for appointment. This examination is conducted by the Railway Admin Authority to ensure that they are medically fit to carryout the duties.
The declaration is as given below.
· Physically Fit to all respects . Visual Standards- Distance Vision : 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses. Near Vision :Sn : 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses and must pass the test for coloured vision , Binocular vision , Field of Vision & Night Vision.
· Physically fir in all respects , Visual standards –Distance Vision :6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses . Near Vision :Sn 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass the test for coloured vision , Binocular vision , Field of Vision & Night Vision.