Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 for 936 posts: Convener, Coordination Committee, District & Sessions Judge, Patna has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of 936 posts. Where these vacancies are present in deposition writer cum-typist-cum clerk designation. So in order to employ all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates Patna District Court is welcoming applications form. So aspirants those who are willing to apply for these vacancies and those who have enough educational qualification can apply through online. Therefore aspirants B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. or its equivalent degree from any recognized University can register the application form at official page. Where online application process is going to start from 9th February 2016 to 1st March 2016. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application for further usage. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application process, application fee and important dates are given below.
Patna District Court Recruitment 2016-details:
Total number of available posts: 936 posts
Name of the posts: deposition writer cum-typist-cum clerk
Job location: Patna
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 37 years for UR (male) candidates, 18 years to 40 years for UR, EBC (female), BC & EBC (male) candidates, 18 years to 42 years for SC & ST (male & female) candidates as on the final date of 01-01-2016. Age relaxations would be applicable up to 10 years for PH candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess graduation degree i.e. (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com) or its equivalent degree from recognized University. Applicants must have knowledge of stenography in English/ Hindi.
Note: ‘sahityalankar degree’ obtained from Hindi Vidyapeeth, Deoghar or any other such degree obtained from such other educational institution shall not be treated as eligible qualification to be equivalent to graduation.
- Selection Process: Convener Coordination Committee Patna will employ the candidates based on the performance in the online test and personal interview.
- Application Fee: all general candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC, ST category as well as physically disabled candidates. Application fee should be paid through Bank Challan in SBI, Patna Account No. 35411934162 of Convenor, Co-ordination Committee.
- How to Apply: all interested and eligible candidates can apply through online, where the application forms are available at official website. Therefore aspirants are suggested to read the notification completely and submit the application from 09/02/2016 to 01/03/2016 till 23:59 hrs.
Important dates for Patna District Court Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 09/02/2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application form: 01/03/2016 till 23:59 hrs.
- PATNA Judges Court Road, Civil Courts,
- Dist.- Patna (800004) Official
- Website:- ecourts.gov.in/patna