ONGC Assam Employment Notification 2015 for 332 Technical Assistant and Other Posts Applications from www.ongcindia.ongc.co.in : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, Assam has released an employment notification for the year 2015 to recruit the candidates for the posts of Technical assistant and others. There are total 332 posts. The interested and eligible aspirants are invited for the recruitment drive by submitting their applications in online from 3rd July 2015 to 24th July 2015. This recruitment belongs to Assam State. The written test is scheduled to be held on 20th September 2015.
ONGC is one of the Public sector leading oil and natural gas producing company in India. It ranks third Oil and Gas Exploration and Production company in world. So the interested and eligible persons are advised to utilize this recruitment opportunity. The applicants should pass graduation / PG from recognized university and should possess the age limit as per norms. The selected aspirants will get an attractive salary and emoluments. The application process has been started on 3rd July 2015.
More information about the selection process, how to apply, age limits, qualification criteria, number of posts, name of cadres and important dates are given under in this website for the reference of candidates.
ONGC Assam Employment Notification 2015 Complete Details:
Name of organization: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
Job Location: Assam
Vacancy Details :
Total Number of Posts – 332 Posts
Name of cadre: Technical Assistant and Others
· Technical Assistant Gr III Chemistry – 18 Posts
· Assistant Technician Civil – 2 Posts
· Technical Assistant Gr III Geophysics – 1 Post
· Assistant Technician Instrumentation – 5 Posts
· Assistant Technician Production – 50 Posts
· Assistant Technician Mechanical – 24 Posts
· Security Supervisor – 4 Posts
· Nurse Gr III – 2 Posts
· Medical Assistant Gr III Industrial Hygiene – 1 Post
· Assistant Rigman Drilling – 6 Posts
· Assistant Technician Boiler – 6 Posts
· Junior Assistant Technician Boiler – 1 Post
· Junior Assistant Technician Electrical – 15 Posts
· Junior Assistant Technician Diesel – 5 Posts
· Junior Assistant Rigman Drilling – 93 Posts
· Junior Assistant Technician Production – 25 Posts
· Junior Assistant Technician Cementing – 2 Posts
· Junior Assistant Technician Welding – 2 Posts
· Junior Assistant Technician Fitting – 13 Posts
· Junior Assistant Accounts – 5 Posts
· Junior Assistant Steno English – 2 Posts
· Junior Assistant Material Management – 8 Posts
· Junior Motor Vehicle Driver Winch / HV Operations – 16 Posts
· Junior Technical Assistant Geology – 2 Posts
· Junior Assistant Personnel & Admin – 6 Posts
· Junior Security Supervisor – 8 Posts
Level W- I
Junior Fireman – 10 Posts
The candidates should possess the education as per norms of government. Refer the notification for complete details.
The selected candidates will get salary per month as given below.
For Level A II : Rs 12000 to Rs 27000
For Level A I :Rs 11000 to Rs 24000
Level W I : Rs 10000 to Rs 18000
How to apply:
The interested and eligible aspirants are invited for the recruitment drive by submitting their applications in online from official website from 3rd July 2015 to 24th July 2015.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test /physical standard test / Driving test / Stenographer efficiency test and typing test conducted by officials.
Important dates to remember:
Start date of online applications: 3rd July 2015
Ending date of online submissions: 24th July 2015
Last date for payment of fee: 27th July 2015
Date of Written exam: 20th September 2015