Manabadi Schools9 AP inter 2nd Year Supplementary Results 2015 Out Now bieap.gov.in

manabadi schools9 AP inter 2nd Year Supplementary Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education along with Andhra Pradesh state Secondary Higher Education Council is likely to declare the AP intermediate 2nd year supplementary exam results on the first week of July 2015 and make accessible at the official website at www.bieap.gov.in. So applicants those who have written these exams are advised to download the AP 2nd Year supply results from the official website. As we know Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education has announced the inter 2nd year supplementary exam notification in the month of April and accepted the applications from all suitable candidates and after the conclusion of registration process so many applied candidates has download the hall tickets and taken the written exams from 25th May 2015 to 2nd June 2015 from 2.30. PM to 5.30 PM in various exam center all over the state of Andhra Pradesh and after the end of exams all appeared candidates are enthusiastically searching for the announcement of AP intermediate 2nd year supplementary written exam results so in order to decrease tension among appeared students it is likely to announce 2nd year results on first week of July 2015 so all applicants are advised to follow the official website for getting hottest updates. so check your Manabadi Schools9 AP inter 2nd Year Supplementary Results 2015 Out Now Today 

Announcement of manabadi schools9 AP inter 2nd Year Supplementary Results 2015: 

as per source AP Board of Intermediate Education has scheduled and conducted the inter 2nd Year final exams for this academic year 2015 from 12th march 2015 to 31th march 2015 in different exam centers all over AP and after the announcement of results, it has observed that only 86% of students has effectively passed in all subject and remaining 14% students has failed in either one or two subjects or in practical exams so in order to give another opportunity for these students Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education has declared the AP Inter 2nd year supply exam notification and received the application form all eligible candidates can conducted the exam from 25th May 2015 to 2nd June 2015 from 2.30. PM to 5.30 PM all over the state of AP and now it is going to declare the results on the first week of July 2015 and make obtainable at the official website. 

How to download Manabadi AP intermediate 2nd Year Supplementary Results 2015: 

Applicants are advised to log on to the official page of Andhra Pradesh state Secondary Higher Education Council at www.bieap.gov.in. and www.manabadi.com
Then go to the Andhra Pradesh inter 2nd year supply exam notification and click on it
Then navigate to the Andhra Pradesh inter 2nd year supply exam results and click on it
After getting AP inter 2nd Year supply exam results page type your registration number and date of birth and click on submit option
Next page would display your Andhra Pradesh inter 2nd year supply exam results 
Then take the printout of your Andhra Pradesh inter 2nd year supply exam results for further usage.

Leave a Comment