Manabadi AP SSC 10th Supplementary Results 2015 at manabadi.com, school9.com

Manabadi Schools9 AP SSC / 10th class supplementary Results 2015: Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh BSEAP along with state government of Andhra Pradesh is going to announce 10th class/SSC supplementary exam results on 13th July 2015 at 11.00 am and make available at the official website at http://bseap.org/ so all confident students those who have taken the AP 10th class supply exams are advised to check the results from the office page, as we know AP state government has released the 10th class exam final exam notification and successfully conducted the exams form 26-03-2015 to 16-04-2015 in various pre arranged exam centers all over the state of AP and as per source enormous number of applied students has taken the exam and after the end of exam board has corrected the answer scripts and released the results on 20th may 2015 and after the declaration of results it was noticed that few students has failed to pass in one or two subjects so in order to give another chance to the failed candidates BSEAP has released the supplementary notification and successfully conducted the exam on 18th June 2015 to 1st July 2015 and after the completion of exam all appeared candidates eagerly searching for the declaration of results so in order to provide all exam details to the candidates Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh is going to release results on 13th July 2015.

Declaration of Manabadi Schools9 AP SSC 10th class supplementary Results 2015

Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh has conducted the 10th class exams for the academic year 2015 in the month of March/ April 2015 in various exam centers and all most all 14 lakh students has taken the exams and after the completion of declaration of exam results it was noticed that only 82% students has successfully passed in the exam and remaining 18% of students has failed in the one or two subjects so in order to provide next chance to the failed candidates Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh has conducted the supplementary exams from 18th June 2015 to 1st July 2015 and it is going to release on 13th July 2015 so in order to get all results updates candidates are advised to follow the official page. 

How to check AP SSC 10th Class supplementary Results 2015:

AP SSC 10th Class Supplementary Results 2015 Available at manabadi.co.in (very Shortly…)
and 
Students should log on to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Board of 
Secondary Education of http://bseap.org/ (very Shortly…)
After getting main page navigate to the AP SSC/10th class supplementary results tab and click on it
Then type your AP 10th class supplementary roll number and district name and all necessary particulars and click on submit tab
Next page would show your AP SSC/10th class supplementary exam results with all student particulars 
Then take the printout of your AP SSC/10th class supplementary exam results-2015 for future usage.

Leave a Comment