Table of Contents
Jnanabhumi 2023 – A Dedicated digital Scholarships platform for AP students (Scholarship Status AP Pre / Post Matric): Jnanabhumi is a smart digital portal (jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in) launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh (AP). It was started in 2017 and replaced the AP ePASS portal. The main objective of this platform is the smooth implementation of various scholarship schemes in the state.
For more information related to this scheme, Scholarship Status AP, students are advised to follow www.govtjobsblog.in. Here we will provide all details regarding Jnanabhumi AP Post Matric and Pre-Matric Scholarship. Thus students who submitted the application form will get the best information about the application procedure, status checking, renewal procedure, and many more particulars.
The important feature of this scholarship scheme is to provide the benefits of fee reimbursement to the people belonging to backward categories. Therefore AP domicile students who belong to SC, ST, Minorities, BC, EBC Kapu, and Differently-Abled communities can avail benefits under this scheme. Thus, students, who are willing to get financial support from the government can apply for this scheme.
Every year the state government of Andhra Pradesh will distribute Pre Matric, Post Matric scholarship, and other scholarships approximately 5000/- annually to 17 lakh students. However, these scholarships are offered by different stakeholders that include government departments, colleges /schools, hostels, affiliating authorities, bank branches.
Jnanabhumi Scholarships AP Pre / Post Matric Highlights
|Deportment :||Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems and Services (APCFSS)|
|Scheme type :||Scholarship Pre / Post Matric|
|State :||Andhra Pradesh|
|Main Objective||smooth implementation of various scholarship schemes in the AP state.|
|Helpline number :||Toll-free number: 08645274025|
|Available Timings :||From 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM on all working days.|
About Jnanabhumi :
it is an online portal launched by the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu in the year 2017. This portal was launched for distributing pre-matric and post-matric scholarships to the backward class people. Apart from distributing scholarships, there are many other services like education services, result declaration of board/university, recruitment of welfare departments, providing online affiliation to university/board skill up-gradation programs.
- You Can Also Check AP SSC Marks Memo
The key objective of Jnanabhumi:
it operates with the following key objectives. It acts as a single platform for distributing different scholarships to all communities
- Ensuring the timely release of PMS, in a clear and accountable manner
iii. Creating equal educational opportunities to all
- Ensuring transparency in the distributing of scholarships to the genuine candidates
- Acts as central System of Education, Welfare Ecosystem in the state, and covering the entire student lifecycle
- It helps in reducing the paper and manual work
vii. Easy tracking of application status, the stress-free renewal process for continuation of the scholarship.
Necessary documents: The Following documents are mandatory while applying for the Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi scholarship scheme.
- White Ration Card
- Cast or Community Certificate
- Income Certificate ID number
- ID issued by Meeseva
- Aadhaar Number
- Passport size photographs
- Email ID
- Bank Account details
- Mobile Phone Number
- Previous year mark-sheet
Types of Scholarship: Jnanabhumi is a digital platform which is providing scholarships to the downtrodden section people in the state. It was ensuring the timely and transparent disbursal to the genuine and selected candidates. Here, you can check the present list of scholarships available through this portal.
- Post-matric scholarships for SC/ST/BC/Minorities/ Kapu/EBC/Differently abled students
- Pre-matric scholarships for SC/ST/ Disabled students
- YSR Vidyonnathi scheme
Post-Matric Scholarships Andhra Pradesh:
the state government of AP initiated this scholarship to make easy access to higher education to all. Thus the student who has completed 10th class and is willing to pursue higher education can apply for a post-matric scholarship. But before going to apply students have to satisfy the below-given eligibility conditions.
- Applicants must be studying post matriculation (from class 11 to post-graduation) in any college affiliated to recognized university or board
- The student must belong to SC/ST/BC/Minorities/ Kapu/EBC/Differently abled
III. Family income should be less than as given below
- SC – 2 lakh P/A
- BC – 1 lakh
- ST – 2 lakh
- Kapu- INR 1 lakh
- Minorities – INR I.5 lakh (rural) INR 2 lakh (Urban)
- EBC- INR 1 lakh
- Differently Abled – INR 1 lakh
Procedure to Apply for Post-Matric Scholarships in AP :
- First, visit the official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, select “Post-Matric Scholarship” link
III. The application form will be displayed on your screen
- Then download the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF) or you can also collect it from college
- Fill the application form will all necessary details and attach all the documents
- Submit the signed copy of the application form to the principal of your college
VII. Then this form will be verified by the college principal and it will be submitted through Jnanabhumi portal
VIII. As soon as the application is submitted the student will receive a confirmation SMS to the registered mobile number
- Then visit the Mee Seva website and provide the following details
- Aadhaar number
- Jnanabhumi application ID.
XII. Biometric authentication
XIII. After the final submission of the application, scholarships will be transferred to your account as early as possible.
Pre-matric scholarships Andhra Pradesh:
Pre-matric scholarships are offered to the students who are studying in class I to X in any government or recognized board of private schools. The main aim of this scheme is to support the financial condition of the minority communities and other weak sections of the society. But only two children of the family will get scholarship benefits. Therefore students from BPL families having a low annual income are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be studying class 5 to X in any recognized schools
- Family income must be less than 1 lakh
III. Students must have minimum 50% marks (class 5 to X) or equivalent in the final year
- 30% of the scholarship is reserved for girl students
- Beneficiaries must ensure that they should not get any other scholarship or stipend
- Both permanent and non-permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply.
The Application Process for Pre-matric scholarships:
- Log on to the official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Navigate to the pre-matric scholarship and click on it
- Then click on fresh admission
- Fill all necessary details like student name, Father Name, DOB, Aadhaar Number, Caste details
- Then enter School Details like studying school Mandal, district name, medium and admission number along with the date of admission in the school
- Enter student bank accounts like savings bank account number, IFSC code and etc.
- Fill income certificate ID number and cast certificate details
- Then upload scanned copies of Passport size photograph of the student, Scanned UID (Aadhar) and Scanned Bank Pass Book (First page)
- After submitting all details application will be forwarded to the concerned Hostel Welfare Officer
- After checking all details in the application HWO will give confirmation
- Then the application will be forwarded district welfare officer
- The district welfare officer again checks the application and sanction the scholarship.
How to check Jnanabhumi Scholarships Application Status?
After the successful submission of the application form. Then students can check the Scholarship Status AP of their application.
Therefore follow the below-given steps to track the application status.
- Go to the official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Then select the login option on the right side of the page.
- Enter your login ID, password, captcha code, and click on sign in.
- Here select the application status option.
- Next, the status of your application will be displayed on the screen
- Check the status and application progress.
However, candidates will receive an SMS whenever the application is accepted. So students have to keep their email ID and mobile active throughout the process.
- You Can Also Check AP Ration Card Status
How to Renewal Jnanabhumi Scholarship in AP?
the state government of Andhra Pradesh and Social Welfare Department will announce the JSAF Renewal form to post-matric students. Thus every student who is getting Scholarships needs to renewal their JSAF application form. Then only a specified amount of money will be credited to your account without disturbance.
Follow the step by step procedure to Renew the Scholarship:
- First, visit the Official link https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage, select the Login option
- Enter the following-
- Login ID
- Captcha code
- Click on submit tab
- Then select renew tab for renewal
- Enter Aadhar card number and last year application number
- Update the following (if necessary)
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- E-Mail ID
- Click on the submit an application for renewal
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme:
Andhra Pradesh state government is providing financial assistance to the aspirant those who are preparing for Civil services exams. Therefore all SC, BC, ST, Kapu, Brahmin, EBC, and Minority communities can apply for this scheme. Here we have given some of the key points regarding the eligibility of the scheme.
- Candidates must belong to the Andhra Pradesh
- Minimum educational qualification is a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institutions/colleges
- Family-Annual income should be less than 2 lakhs
- Age limits from 21 to 32 years (for Brahmin, Kapu, Minority, and EBC candidates), from 21 to 37 years (for SC and ST candidates), 21 to 35 years (for BC candidates), 21 to 42 years (for differently-abled candidates).
Important Points to Remember:
- Correct information to be filled in jnanabhumi application form
- Students should not change the mobile number they used while registration
- Renewal students can modify their mobile number and email id during biometric authentication
- Must have a bank account linked with Aadhaar card
- All necessary details must be filled in the application form.
Helpline number: if you have any queries then you can contact the below-given number.
Toll-free number: 08645274025
It will be available from 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM on all working days.
We hope, the above-given information is helpful to the students, who are interested to apply Jnanabhumi scholarships. In this article, you will find detailed procedures to apply fresh application, renewal process, and tracking of the application status (Scholarship Status AP).