How To Apply for Passport – Online Application Process : A Passport is a travel document usually issued by a country’s government. It certifies the Identity and Nationality of its holder for the purpose of International travel. It specifies the Nationality but not necessarily citizenship or the place of residence of the Passport Holder. Standard passports contains the Holder’s name , place and date of birth , Photograph , signature and other identity information of the person.
If any one plans to move across other country without leaving Mother land requires Passport. The number of Pass port applications are increasing day by day. So lot of persons are showing interest to get the passport. In India there are total of 37 Passport Offices of these in the year 2014, the Passport office of Hyderabad has placed in top position to issue more number of Passport applications to the citizens. It has got the Best Passport office name in the year 2012-13.
If any person wants to study in Abroad, they habe to write G MAT examination. To apply for the exam, they should possess Passport. So they have to apply for the passport issued by the Govt of India. There are various types of Passports as per the requirement of the persons such as Ordinary Passport , Diplomatic Passport , Emergency Certificate and Certificate of Identity and Official Passport.
How to Apply for Passport :
The persons can apply in two ways to get the passport.
One is applying in Online by visiting the official website and another is Downloading the application , Fill with pen and again uploading the filled form. The best process is to apply in Online.
1. Logon to the official website of Passport office official from www.passportindia.gov.in
2. Then click on User Registration tab from the Home page.
3. Fill the required details of the person.
4. Check the details once.
5. Click on the register button.
6. Then login by entering the generated credentials.
7. Fill up the details on the generated page.
8. Click on “Apply for Fresh Passport / re – issue of Passport “ button .
9. Then pay the amount in Online by clicking the “Online Payment button “
10. The payment can be done by Master card / Visa/ Internet banking / SBI challan .
11. Then take the Printout after submitting the application.
12.Then take the appointment from the Visa Passport Seva Office with required documents.
Through this process General Passport will be received within a month, the Tatkal will be received within a week time.
All these can be donw after the Police Enquiry i.e, PVR Report.