CCRAS Recruitment 2016 details:
- Age limit: Aspirant’s age should be less than 40 years as on the last date of submission of application form. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
- Educational qualification: Applicants must have passed post graduate Degree (MD/MS)/ M.Sc/ M.Pharmacy/M.V.Sc in concerned discipline from any recognized university or organization with minimum aggregate of marks.
- Selection process: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences will employ the candidates based on the performance in the online test and personal interview.
- Application fee: all general aspirants have to pay application fee of Rs. 1500/- + 60/- (bank charges) and no application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
- How to apply: all interested and eligible candidates those who are willing to apply for these vacancies are advised to follow below given steps
Then navigate to the recruitment notification and read it carefully
Then click on apply online, after getting main page fill it with necessary details and click on submit option
After successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application form for further usage.
- Starting date for the submission of application process: updated soon
- Last date for the submission of application process: updated soon.
- Official notification available here