BSF Recruitment Notification 2015 For 797 Constable (Trademan) Posts Applications From www.davp.nic.in : The Border Security Force BSF has released an employment opportunity for the year 2015. It invites applications from the eligible persons of males of Indian origin for the posts of Constable or Trademan in BSF. There are total of 797 posts. All the eligible and interested persons are advised to apply the prescribed format from the official website.
It is good opportunity for the candidates who are interested to work in this field and should be Male candidate. The candidates should possess minimum education criteria of Matriculation /SSC from recognized board. The selected persons will get attractive salary and emoluments. The candidates should send the applications before 7th July 2015. The applications received after due date are not accepted.
More information regarding the name of cadre, number of posts, application fee, pay scales, selection process, how to apply and important dates are given under in this website for the quick reference of aspirants.
Name of the Organization: Border Security Force
Name of cadre and Number of Posts:
· Constable Cobbler – 86 Posts
· Constable Tailor- 35 posts
· Constable Carpenter – 6 Posts
· Constable Plumber – 5 posts
· Constable Painter – 6 posts
· Constable Cook – 190 posts
· Constable water carrier – 155 posts
· Constable Washer Man – 85 posts
· Constable Barber – 69 posts
· Constable Sweeper – 138 posts
· Constable Waiter – 3 posts
· Constable Mali- 6 posts
· Constable Khoji – 10 posts
The candidates should possess minimum age of 18 years and maximum age limit of 23 years as are eligible to apply for the vacancies.
The candidates belonging to the category of SC/ST /OBC/ PH will get age relaxation as per norms.
The candidates should possess Matriculation / SSC pass from recognized board and two yearsof experience in related trade or one year certificate of Diploma from ITI.
The selected persons will get Rs 5200 Rs 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in physical test, trade test ,written test , medical exam and document verification conducted by officials.
How to apply
· Logon to the website of www.davp.nic.in
· Then visit the recruitment page from the home page.
· Then download the Application form.
· Then upload photograph and signature.
· After filling the details, send the application to the prescribed address before last date.
Last date of submission of Applications: 7th July 2015