BPSC has already issued an employment notification for the recruitment of candidates for the Posts of Lecturer cadres in various Polytechnic Colleges. Lot of applications were received by the interested and eligible persons. The selected candidates have to attend for the written examination to get the recruitment. The complete information is placed in the official website. So candidates are advised to visit the website before going to attend for the exam.
The Written exam is scheduled to be on 31st January 2016 at various centers . The candidates those who are short listed have to attend for the next process of recruitment. The candidates can follow the below mentioned procedure to download the call letters in online.
Procedure to Download the Call Letters for Polytechnic Lecturers Exam 2016:
1. Visit the official website of BPSC .
2. The home page will be displayed on the screen
3. Then go to the careers page
4. Select the link named as “ Download Admit card for BPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Link “
5. Then enter the details like Registration Number and Date of Birth .
6. After entering the details, click on “Login” button
8. Candidates are advised to take the printout of it and save it for further reference.
Admit card is an important document to be produced at the time of written test . No candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam hall without admit card. So candidates are advised to download their admit card before going for the exam. The admit card contains name of candidate, date and time of exam, venue details.
Admit card download: Available