SSC CGL (Tier-I) Exam 2016 for Group B & C Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the employment notification for the recruitment of Group B & Group C posts by conducting Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 (Tier-I). As these vacancies are present in various government organizations SSC has released the employment notification and accepting application forms. So aspirants those who are willing to grab job in the central government organization and those who have enough eligibility can apply through online. Where online application process is going to start from February 2016 to 10th March 2016 by 05:00 P.M for part-I registration and 14-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M for part-II registration. So applicants are advised to read and register the online application form before the last date. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application for further usage. Other important details age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and important dates are given below.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 (Tier-I)
- Name of the Posts:
I. Group B Posts:
1. Assistant Section Officer
3. Inspector of Income Tax
4. Inspector (Central Excise)
5. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
6. Inspector (Examiner)
7. Assistant Enforcement Officer
8. Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
9. Inspector of Posts
10. Divisional Accountant
11. Statistical Investigator grade-II
13. Sub Inspector (NIA)
14. Assistant Audit Officer
II. Group C Posts:
2. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
3. Senior Secretariat Assistant
4. Tax Assistant
6. Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics).
- Age Limit: Applicant’s age should be there as mentioned below
1. Assistant Section Officer: 20 years to 30 years
2. Assistant: 21 years to 27 years
3. Inspector of Income Tax: 18 years to 27 years
4. Inspector (Central Excise): 18 years to 27 years
5. Inspector (Preventive Officer): 18 years to 27 years
6. Inspector (Examiner): 18 years to 27 years
7. Assistant Enforcement Officer: up to 30 years
8. Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation): 20 years to 30 years
9. Inspector of Posts: 18 years to 27 years
10. Divisional Accountant: 18 years to 27 years
11. Statistical Investigator grade-II: up to 32 years
12. Inspector: 18 years to 27 years
13. Sub Inspector (NIA): up to 30 years
14. Assistant Audit Officer: less than 30 years
II. Group C Posts:
1. Auditor: 18 years to 27 years
2. Accountant/ Junior Accountant: 18 years to 27 years
3. Senior Secretariat Assistant: 18 years to 27 years
4. Tax Assistant: 20 years to 27 years
5. Compiler: 18 years to 27 years
6. Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics): 18 years to 25 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess bachelor’s degree from any recognized University for Assistant Audit Officer.
Bachelor’s degree in any subject from any recognized University with minimum 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level for Statistical Investigator Grade-II. Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University with economics or statistics or mathematics as required or elective subject for compiler post, Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or its equivalent qualification for other posts.
- Selection process: after the successful completion of application form candidates, applied candidates would be called for SSC CGL Tire-1 written exam. Declaration of tire-1 exam results only those who qualified in this exam would be called for tire-2 exam and after the completion of exam only capable aspirants would be called for personal interview. However final selection is made on the performance in the personal interview.
- Application Fee: Aspirants have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- through online by State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI Credit or Debit Card/Net Banking. No application fee for all Women candidates/ PH & Ex-Servicemen/ SC/ ST candidates.
- How to Apply: all eligible and interested candidates can submit the application through official website. So aspirants are advised to register the application on or before 10-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M for part-I registration & 14-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M for part-II registration.
Important dates for SSC CGL Recruitment 2016:
- Last date for part-1 registration: 10th march 2016
- Last date for part-2 registration: 14th march 2016
- Date of CGL (Tire-1) exam: 8th May 2016 and 22nd May 2016
- Date of CGL (Tire-2) exam: 13th August 2016 and 14th August 2016.
- Official Notification available here