Mumbai Lohmarg Police Recruitment 2016 for 134 posts: Mumbai Lohmarg (Mumbai Railway) recruitment board has come with an employment notification for the recruitment of 134 constable posts. Where these vacancies are present in various locations in Mumbai circle. In order to employ all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates Mumbai railway department has issued the employment notification and welcoming applications from all interested and eligible and appropriate candidates. Therefore aspirants those who are having enough educational qualification such as applicants must have passed 12th class/ Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination from any reputed educational Board can apply through online. Where online application forms are available at the official website so read and register the online application form on or before the last date. Online application process is going to start from 3rd February 2016 to 18th February 2016. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take printout of filled application form for further usage. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
Mumbai Lohmarg Police Recruitment 2016 details:
Total number of available posts: 134 posts
Name of the posts: police constable
- Age limit: Applicants age should be between 18 years to 25 years as on the last date of submission of application form. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
- Educational qualification: applicants must have passed 12th class/ Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination from any reputed educational Board.
Pay scale: selected candidates would be given a salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2000/- + Rs. 500/- special salary per month.
- Selection process: Mumbai Railway recruitment board will recruit the candidates based on the performance in the
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Application fee: all general and OBC applicants have to pay application fee of 320/- and 170/- for all SC/ST candidates.
- How to apply: all interested and eligible candidates have to register the online application form at official website without any mistakes. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application form for further usage.
Important dates for Mumbai Lohmarg Police Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 3rd February 2016
- Last date for the submission of application form: 18th February 2016
- Last date for the payment of application fee: 22nd February 2016.
- Official Notification available here