LIC India Recruitment-2016 for 200 posts: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has recently announced the employment notification for the recruitment of 200 insurance advisor posts. These vacancies are present in various locations across India. So in order to employ all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates LIC has given the employment notification and accepting application forms. So aspirants those who satisfy the eligibility conditions such as candidates those who have passed bachelors degree / graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board can apply through online. Where the application forms are at the official website, so read the recruitment notification fully and submit the application form on or before the final date of 19th February 2016. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled form for further usage. Other important details like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, application fee, application process and main date are given below.
LIC India Recruitment 2016 details:
Total number of available posts: 200 posts
Name of the post: insurance advisor
Job location: across in India
- Life Insurance Corporation of India: LIC is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company, which was headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of INR 1560482 crore (US$240 billion). As of 2013 it had total life fund of Rs.1433103.14 crore with total value of policies sold of 367.82 lakh that year. LIC was founded in 1956 when the parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India.
Age limit: Applicant’s age should be between 25 years to 45 years as on the last date of 4th February 2016. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
- Educational qualification: aspirants must have passed bachelors degree / graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board.
Selection process: Life Insurance Corporation of India will recruit the aspirants based on their presentation in the written exam and personal interview.
- Application fee: all general and OBC candidates have to pay application fee of 320/- and all OBC/ST/SC candidates have to pay application fee of 170/-.
How to apply: all interested and eligible applicants those who are willing to apply for these vacancies are advised to register the application form at official website without any mistake. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the hard copy of filled application form for further usage.
Important date for LIC Recruitment 2016:
- Last date for the submission of application form: 19th February 2016.
- Official Notification available here