IGCAR Recruitment 2016 for 219 Technician & Stipendiary Trainee Posts: Department of Atomic Energy, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Government of India, has recently published the employment notification for the recruitment of 219 vacant posts. Where these vacancies are present in various departments such as draughtsman (civil), mason, welder, computer operator and programming assistant, glass blower, boiler attendant, electronics mechanic, electrician, mechanical machine tool maintenance, instrument mechanic etc. in order to employ all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates IGCAR has issued the employment notification and accepting applications forms. So aspirants those who have sufficient eligibility conditions can apply through online. Where application process is going to start from 05/02/2016 at 10:00 AM to 18/03/2016 at 05:00 PM. Other necessary details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
IGCAR Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total number of available Posts: 219 posts
Name of the Post:
I. Technician C: 21 Posts
Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Posts
Draughtsman (Mechanical): 05 Posts
Mason: 04 Posts
Welder: 03 Posts
Painter: 01 Post
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 03 Posts
Glass Blower: 01 Post
Boiler Attendant: 02 Posts
II. Stipendiary Trainee Category II: 198 Posts
Electrician: 36 Posts
Instrument Mechanic: 16 Posts
Refrigeration & AC Mechanic: 07 Posts
Electronics Mechanic: 12 Posts
Fitter: 42 Posts
Turner: 04 Posts
Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance: 03 Posts
Biology: 03 Posts
Plant Operator: 25 Posts
Millwright Fitter: 12 Posts
Machinist: 04 Posts
Laboratory Assistant: 34 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 22 years as on the final date of 18-03-2016. Age relaxation would be applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per the government rules.
- Educational Qualification: applicants must have passed HSC (Physics, Chemistry & Math’s) or SSC (Science & Math’s) from any recognized educational board. Applicants must have at least 60% marks.
Selection Process: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research will recruit the candidates based on the performance in the written examination, trade test and personal interview.
- How to Apply:
Before going to apply online, candidates must have a valid email id and phone number.
Candidates need to scan their photograph and signature.
Then log on to the official website of www.igcar.gov.in.
Click on recruitment notification.
Select the preferred post.
Then click on apply online and fill it with necessary details
Then upload the photo, signature and click on submit button
Take printout of filled application form for future use.
Important dates for IGCAR Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date for the submission of online application: 05/02/2016 at 10:00 AM.
- Last date for the submission of online application: 18/03/2016 at 05:00 PM.
- Official Notification available here