Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2016 for 288 Posts: Haryana Power Utilities i.e. Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Nigam Vitran Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL), Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of 288 vacant posts. Where these vacancies are present in various departments such as electrical, information technology, civil engineer. So in order to employ all these 288 vacancies with eligible and suitable candidates Haryana Power Utilities is welcoming application forms. So applicants those who are searching for the employment opportunities in this organization and those who have passed 3 years diploma or bachelor degree in electrical/ computer science & engineering/ electrical & electronics engineering, computer engineering/ civil engineering, information technology can apply through online. Where online application process is going to start from 06th February 2016 to 26th February 2016. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application form for further usage. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total number of available Posts: 288 posts
Name of the Posts:
Junior Engineer (IT): 27 Posts
a. UHBVNL: 07 Posts
b. HVPNL: 20 Posts
Junior Engineer (Elect): 192 Posts
a. UHBVNL: 26 Posts
b. HVPNL: 166 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil): 69 Posts
a. HVPNL: 29 Posts
b. DHBVNL: 14 Posts
c. UHBVNL: 04 Posts
d. LPG: 22 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 42 years as on the last date of 12-08-2015. Age relaxations would be applicable as per the government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have full-time 03 years diploma or bachelor degree in electrical/ electrical & electronics engineering/computer science & engineering/information technology, civil engineering from any recognized college by AICTE. Applicants must have minimum 60% marks in academic record or 55% marks for SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
- Selection Process: Haryana Power Utilities will employ the candidates based on their performance in the written test and oral interview.
- Application Fee: all general candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 150/- (male) and Rs. 75/- (female) and SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP (G) category candidates of Haryana have to pay application fee of Rs. 35/- (male) & Rs. 18/- (female). Fee should be paid through challan at any branch of SBI. No application fee for ESM & PWD candidates who are domicile of Haryana.
- How to Apply:
Before submitting online application, candidates should have valid email ID along with scanned copies of photograph and signature.
Log on to the website www.uhbvn.com
Click on recruitment/ career
Select the desired post and click on “recruitment of junior engineers in Haryana power utilities.
Click on online application link ->click here to apply.
Read the instructions carefully and completely.
Then fill all necessary details and submit the online application form
After successful submission of application process, take the printout copy of duly filled application form for future use.
Important dates for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 06th February 2016
- Last date for the submission of application form: to 26th February 2016
- Last date for depositing of application fees in any SBI branch through Challan: 1st march 2016.