RBI Recruitment 2016 for Curator-Cum-Project Manager: Reserve Bank of India has recently issued the employment notification. For the recruitment of 1 vacant posts of curator-cum-project manager. In order to employ this vacant post with eligible and appropriate candidates. Reserve Bank of India has given the employment notification and accepting applications from all interested candidates. So aspirants those who are willing to work in the India’s apex bank and those who have enough eligibility criteria. Such as aspirants those who have enough educational qualification. Such as applicants must have first class masters or its equivalent degree from any recognized University in Ancient History/ Archaeology/Musicology/ Economics/Fine Art with Numismatics as one of the subjects. Can apply through offline such as applicants have to download the application form in a prescribed format. Fill it with necessary details and send the filled application form to the below mentioned address on or before the last date of 29th January 2016. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
RBI Recruitment 2016 details:
Total number of available posts: 1 posts
Name of the posts: curator-cum-project manager
Age limit: Aspirant’s age should be less than 63 years as on the final date of 1st January 2016. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
1. Aspirants must have passed first class masters or its equivalent graduation degree from any recognized University in Ancient History/ Archaeology/ Economics/Fine Art /Museology with Numismatics as one of the subjects.
2. Applicants must have 10 years’ experience in a museum under the control of State/ Central Government and 5 years’ administrative experience in responsible post.
3. Aspirants must have at least 3 years of post-Master’s degree research experience in numismatics/economic history in a recognized research university/museum. (Documentary evidence of published work to be produced).
4. Aspirants must have research publications relating to numismatics/economic history.
Pay scale: selected aspirants would get the remuneration of INR Rs.1, 80,000/- per month.
Selection process: RBI will employ the candidates for these vacancies. Based on the performance in the performance in the personal interview.
How to apply: all interested and eligible candidates those who are willing to apply for these vacancies. Are advised to download the application form in a prescribed format. Fill it with necessary details and post the filled application form to the below mentioned address.
The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008.
Important dates for RBI Recruitment 2016:
Last date for the submission of application form: 29th January 2016.
- Official Notification available here