SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016 for 209 Posts: District Project Office, Sarva Sikshya Abhiyan (SSA), Sambalpur has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 209 vacant posts. Where these vacancies are present in various departments such as data entry operator, junior stenographer, accountant-cum-support-staff, resource person, part time instructor posts on contract basis. In order to employ all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates SSA Odisha is welcoming applications forms. Thus aspirants those who have passed graduation degree in first division with shorthand/ B.A, B.Ed/ B.Sc, B.Ed (PCM)/ graduation degree in commerce/ degree or post graduation degree in professional education can apply through offline. Such as applicants have to download the application form in a prescribed format, then fill it with necessary details and send the filled application form to the below mentioned address. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total number of available Posts: 209 posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Stenographer: 01 Post
2. Data Entry Operator: 03 Posts
3. Accountant-cum-Support-Staff: 14 Posts
4. Resource Person: 39 Posts
5. Part Time Instructor (Physical Education): 77 Posts
6. Part Time Instructor (Art Education): 75 Posts
i. Visual Art: 43 Posts
ii. Performing Art: 32 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-32 years for post 1, 2, 21-42 years for post 3, 4, 18-42 years for post 5, 6 as on 01-02-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Junior stenographer: applicants must have passed graduation degree in first division with shorthand
Data entry operator: applicants must have passed graduation degree in PGDCA
Accountant-cum-support-staff: applicants must have passed graduation in commerce
Resource person: applicants must have passed B.A, B.Ed/ B.Sc, B.Ed (PCM)
Part time instructor (physical education): applicants must have passed +2 with CPED/ graduation degree or post graduation degree in professional education
Part time instructor (art education): applicants must have passed BFA & BVA/ B.Mus.
- Selection Process: Sarva Sikshya Abhiyan will employ the candidates based on the academic merit, test and physical verification of certificates.
- How to Apply: all interested and eligible candidates have to download the application form in a prescribed format then send the filled application from by affixing one recent attested passport size photograph. Applicants have to attested all copies of all relevant certificates, two stamped (Rs. 5/- each) self addressed envelope size 24 x 10 CM by registered post/ speed post. Application envelop should be super scribe with name of the post applied for.
- Postal address:
To the Collector & Chairman, SSA, Sambalpur, District Project Office, Sarva Sikshya Abhiyan, 2nd Floor, Collectorate Building, Sambalpur-768001.
- Important dates SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016:
- Last date for submission of application: 24-02-2016 during office hours.
- Official Notification available here
Odisha SSA Recruitment 2015: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Odisha has come with the employment notification for the recruitment of 746 vacant posts. Where these vacancies are present in two departments such as physical education instructor and art education instructor. In order to fill up these posts with appropriate and suitable candidates.
It has released the job notification. As it is welcoming applications from all interested and eligible candidates, aspirants those who have sufficient educational qualification such as applicants must have passed +2 with CPED/ graduation degree or post graduate degree in professional education/ degree or post graduate degree in visual art can apply for these vacancies through offline.
Thus candidates have to download the prescribed application form from the official website. Fill the application form with necessary details and send that filled application to the below given address on or before the last date of 26th November 2015. Applications received after the last date would be rejected.
Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and important dates are given below.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Ganjam Recruitment 2015 Details:
Total number of available posts: 746 posts
Job location: Odisha
Name of the Posts:
Physical education instructor: 362 posts
Art education instructor: 384 posts
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 42 years as on the last date of 1st October 2015 and 5 years relaxation would be applicable for all ST/SC/Ex-serviceman/ SEBC/ Women candidate and 10 years for all physically handicapped persons.
- For Physical Education Instructor: applicants must have passed +2 with CPED/degree or post graduate degree in professional education and applicants must have certificate issued by director of sports, Odisha would only be considered.
- For Art education instructor: applicants must have passed degree or post graduate degree in visual Art/ performing art or BFA & BVA for the pass out students belonging to visual art and B-MUS pass out students belonging to performing Art.
Selection Process: aspirants would be selected based on the performance in the written test and personal interview.
Pay Scale: selected candidates would be given a salary of 150/- per class and candidates have to take maximum 24 classes per month which consists of EPF at 13.61% employer share and 12% employer share.
How to Apply: all interested aspirants are advised to submit the application form in a prescribed format through offline. Such as applicants have to send the application form to the below mentioned address.
To the District Project Coordinator,
Sarva Sikshya Abhiyan,
Ganjam, At/Po-Chatrapur, Dist.
Ganjam, PIN – 761020.
Important Dates for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Ganjam Recruitment 2015:
Starting date for the submission of application form: 11th November 2015
Last date for the submission of application form: 26th November 2015.
Official Notification Available Here