Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 For 129 Pharmacist , Language Teacher & Other Posts Applications From www.keralapsc.gov.in : Kerala PSC Public Service Commission has issued an employment notification for the year 2015. The applications are invited from the eligible persons for the posts of Pharmacist, Language Teacher and other cadres. There are 129 number of vacancy in total. The employment notification is issued on employment news. The candidates can apply in Online Mode from the official website before last date i.e 2nd December 2015. This recruitment belongs to Kerala State.
Kerala PSC invites applications from the eligible persons of Indian origin. It is good opportunity for the job seekers having age limit as per government rules and regulations and the candidates interested to work in this department can apply for these vacancies. The candidates applying for the posts must possess minimum required qualification and experience as per norms of government. The selected candidates for the above mentioned post will get attractive salary and emoluments.
More information regarding the recruitment, vacancy details, name of cadre, Education criteria, selection process, how to apply, pay scales, application fee, important dates and links are prescribed under in this website for reference of candidates.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Location – Kerala
Total Number of Posts- 129
1.Instructor (Animal Husbandry): 01 Post
2. Lab Assistant (Dialysis): 03 Posts
3. Junior Supervisor (Canteen): 01 Post
4. Welfare Organiser (Ex-Servicemen only): 01 Post
5. Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo): 40 Posts
6. Light Keeper and Signaller: 02 Posts
7. Cinema Operator: 01 Post
8. Higher Secondary School Teacher Physics: 03 Posts
9. Higher Secondary School Teacher English (Junior): 04 Posts
10. Ophthalmic Assistant Gr II: 01 Post
11. Radiographer Grade II: 01 Post
12. Forest Ranger: 02 Posts
13. Soil Survey Officer/ Research Assistant/ Technical Assistant/ Cartographer: 01 Post
14. Senior Lecturer in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery: 01 Post
15. HSA (Mathematics)- Malayalam Medium: 01 Post
16. High School Assistant (Arabic): 02 Posts
17. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)-UPS: 02 Posts
18. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)-UPS: 02 Posts
19. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)-LPS: 10 Posts
20. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)-LPS: 37 Posts
21. Male Warder: 03 Posts
22. Part Time High School Assistant (Urdu): 07 Posts
23. Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)-UPS: 01 Post
24. Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)-LPS: 01 Post
25. Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)-LPS: 01 Post
The applicants should possess the education criteria as per norms to apply for the above mentioned posts. Refer the notification for complete details.
The applicants possessing the age limit as per norms can apply for the vacancies.
Upper age limit – 40 Years
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
Selection Process for the above mentioned Posts:
The candidates will be hired based on their performance in written test / OMR Test conducted by officials.
How to apply:
The candidates have to apply in Online Mode from the official website and submit the completely filled applications before Last date.
Last date of receipt of Applications:2nd December 2015