JIPMER PG exam 2016 Admit Card: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the admit card for the written exam of MBBS PG entrance exam and make available at the official website. So all aspirants those who are willing to take PG exam are advised to take the admit card from the official page as soon as possible. JIPMER has released the entrance exam notification for providing admission into various PG courses.
So aspirants those who are willing to take the admission into various medical courses have applied till the last date. After the completion of application process all applicants are eagerly searching for the admit card details. So in order to provide all exam details like exam time, exam date and all other exam details to the applied candidates the board has released the admit cards and make available at the official website. So all aspirants are advised to take the exam admit card as quickly as possible and all aspirants are advised to bring the admit card to the exam hall without fail.
JIPMER PG Exam Details: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research is going to conduct the entrance exam on 22nd November 2015. And this exam is held for providing admission into various PG courses such as Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) programmes in various colleges. As per source for this academic year huge number of candidates have applied for this exam and eagerly waiting to take exam.
How to Download JIPMER PG exam 2016 Admit Card:
- All interested candidates are advised to log on to the official website of www.jipmer.edu.in
- Then navigate to the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research MBBS PG entrance exam call letter/admit card
- After getting admit card home page candidates are advised to enter the registration number and date of birth and click on submit button
- Next page would display your JIPMER entrance exam call letter/admit card, then click on save option
- Then take the printout of your JIPMER entrance exam call letter /admit card for exam purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of written exam: 22nd November 2015
Declaration of results: 27th November 2015
Starting date for first counseling: 16th December 2015
Commencement of Course: 1st January 2016
Starting date for second counseling: 14th January 2016
Starting date for third counseling: 29th January 2016
Admit card link Available Here