University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2015: University of Hyderabad has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of 11 vacant posts of registrar, controller of examinations, director computer centre, finance officer, internal audit officer, deputy registrar and medical officer. In order to employ and fill up all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate Candidates.
University of Hyderabad has announced the employment notice and welcoming applications from all interested and eligible candidates. Therefore all eligible candidates those who have sufficient educational qualification such as applicants must have passed master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks/ master’s degree in computer science or in any relevant branch of sciences or engineering with ten years’ experience in (i) design and development of computer software; (ii) management of computer operations/ post-graduate in civil/electrical engineering/ MBBS from a recognized university having completed internship and registered with the medical council of India can apply for these vacancies through offline.
Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, application process and important dates are given below.
University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 Details:
Total number of available posts: 11 posts
Name of the Post:
Registrar: 01 post
Controller of Examinations: 01 post
Finance Officer: 01 post
Director Computer Centre: 01 post
University Engineer: 01 post
Internal Audit Officer: 01 post
Deputy Registrar: 04 posts
Medical Officer: 01 post
Age Limit: applicants age should be less than 56 years as on the last date of 30th November 2015 and age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
- For Registrar, Controller of Examinations and Finance Officer: Candidates must possess master’s degree with minimum 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale with at least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor.
- For Director Computer Centre: Candidates must possess Master’s degree in Computer Science in any relevant stem of Sciences or Engineering with 10 years’ experience in (i) Management of Computer Operations (ii) Design and Development of Computer Software.
- For University Engineer: Candidates must possess Post-Graduate in Civil/Electrical Engineering.
- For Internal Audit Officer: Candidates must possess All India Organized Audit and Accounts Service Officers holding similar posts with 3 years’ experience.
- For Deputy Registrar: Candidates must possess master’s degree from any recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale; along with 9 years of experience as Assistant Professor.
- For Medical Officer: Candidates must possess MBBS from any recognized University having completed internship and registered with the Medical Council of India and possessing minimum of five years of experience as General Duty Medical Officer in a any residential teaching institution or a hospital of repute.
Selection Process: applicants would be selected based on the performance in the interview
Application Fee: ‘General, OBC and TG (Third Gender)’ categories candidates have to pay application fee of 1000/- and Rs.300/- for candidates belonging to ‘SC/ST/PWD’ categories candidates and fee should be pay through online.
How to Apply: all interested and suitable candidates are advised to send the application form to the below mentioned address on or before the last date. Candidates have to send all necessary certificates along with application form.
To The Assistant Registrar (HR Section),
Room 225, First Floor,
Administration Building, University of Hyderabad,
Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Central University P.O.,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad–500 046,
Important Dates for University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2015:
Last date for the submission of application form: 30th November 2015
Official Notification Available Here