DHFWS National Health Mission North Tripura Recruitment 2015: District Health & Family welfare Society North Tripura along with National Health Mission has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 18 vacant posts. Where these posts are present in several departments such as medical officer (NUHM), adolescent counselor, sub- division media expert, driver (vaccine van), MPW (female), dietician, malaria technical supervisor (NVBDCP) and laboratory technician (NVBDCP). However these vacancies are present in various locations of Tripura.
DHFWS National Health Mission has taken decision to recruit and fill up all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates. So aspirants those who have interest to work in north Tripura and those who have enough educational qualification. Such as applicants must have passed MBBS course from any MCI recognized medical college/ master degree / diploma in mass communication / journalism/ graduate in sociology/ psychology/ human development/ Madhyamik or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized board/ B. A with home science honors/ degree in MLT with minimum 6 months experience can apply for these vacancies through offline on or before the last date of 31st October 2015.
DHFWS NHM North Tripura Recruitment 2015 Complete Details:
Total number of available posts: 18 posts
Name of the Posts:
Medical Officer (NUHM): 1 post
Driver (Vaccine Van): 1 post
Dietician: 1 post
Adolescent Counselor: 2 posts
Sub- Division Media Expert: 1 post
MPW (Female):10 posts
Malaria Technical Supervisor (NVBDCP): 1 post
Laboratory Technician (NVBDCP): 1 post
Educational Qualification: applicant must have below mentioned educational qualification
- Medical Officer (NUHM): applicants must have MBBS from any MCI recognized medical college Driver (Vaccine Van): applicants must have Class VIII passed along with valid driving license
- Dietician: applicants must have B. A with home science/honors with at least 2 years of working experience in any related field.
- Adolescent Counselor: applicants must have Graduate in sociology/ human development/ psychology
- Sub- Division Media Expert: applicants must have master degree / diploma in mass communication / journalism.
- MPW (Female): applicants must have Madhyamik or its equivalent examination passed from any recognized board.
- Malaria Technical Supervisor (NVBDCP): applicants must have graduate in Biology from any recognized university.
Pay Scale: candidates those who have selected for these vacancies would be given a salary as mentioned below.
Medical Officer (NUHM): 30,000/- per month
Driver (Vaccine Van): 7,000/- per month
Dietician: 12,500 /- per month
Adolescent Counselor: 9,500/- Per month
Sub- Division Media Expert: 10,500 /-
MPW (Female): 8,500/ – Per month
Malaria Technical Supervisor (NVBDCP):
Laboratory Technician (NVBDCP): 9,500/- per month
Selection Process: applicants would be shortlisted for the written preliminary competency assessment test and date, time, venue of the test would be displayed on the official website.
How to Apply: all interested and eligible candidates those who are willing to apply for these vacancies are advised to download the bio data form from the official website and fill it with necessary details and send it to the below given address
The Chief Medical Officer,
Important Dates for DHFWS NHM North Tripura Recruitment-2015:
Last date for the submission of application form: 31st October 2015
Official Notification Available Here