So in order to recruit and fill up all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates Department of Atomic Energy has issued the recruitment notification and welcoming applications from all interested and eligible candidates.
So aspirants those who are willing to work in this organization and those who have eligibility conditions such as applicants must have passed XII Standard & Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery, Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/ State Nursing Council in India or B.Sc (Nursing)/MBBS/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks/ SSC or H.Sc with Science & Math’s subjects and ITI in any relevant Trade Certificate can submit the application form through offline on or before the last date of 30th November 2015.
Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, application process and important dates are given below.
Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2015 Details:
Technician/ B: 10 Posts
- Scientific Officer (Medical): Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from MCI recognized institute with 1 year post qualification experience.
- Nurse: Candidates should possess 10+2 examination along with Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery and applicants should be registration from central/state nursing council in India. Applicants must have 3 year of relevant work experience.
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): Candidates should possess Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks and minimum 4 year relevant work experience.
- Scientific Assistant (Refractionist): Candidates should possess B.Sc. Degree in Optometry with at least 50% marks from any recognized university/institute.
- For Technician/ B: Candidates should possess 10+2 examination with at least 60% marks along with ITI in relevant trade.
General Services Organization,
Kancheepuram District, Kalpakkam – 603 102,
Tamil Nadu on or before last date