DBSKKV Recruitment 2015: Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 6 vacant posts. However these vacancies are present in Assistant Professor, Technician, Sr. Mechanic (Instrumentation), Jr. Clerk cum Typist and Beldar designations and these vacancies are going to recruit on temporary and contractual basis.
In order to employ all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates under the project of “All India Coordinated Research Project on Ergonomics and Safety in Agriculture”. So all eligible and suitable candidates those who are willing to work in this organization and those who have enough educational qualification such as applicants must have passed Ph.D. in Farm Machinery and Power Engineering/ Ergonomics/ Human Physiology or Master degree in any relevant subject and applicants must have qualified in NET/ SET/ Bachelor degree in agriculture engineer/ electronics/ instrumentation/ electronics and telecommunication can apply through offline. I.e. applicants have to send the application form on or before the last date of 5th November 2015.
Other necessary details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
DBSKKV Recruitment 2015 Details:
Total number of available posts: 06 posts
Name of the Post:
Assistant Professor: 01 post
Technician (Fitter): 01 post
Technician (Electrician): 01 post
Jr. Clerk cum Typist: 01 post
Sr. Mechanic (Instrumentation): 01 post
Beldar: 01 post
Age Limit: Aspirant’s age should be less than 33 years as on the last date of submission of application form. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST and other categories.
- For Assistant Professor: Candidates must have possess Ph.D. in Farm Machinery and Power Engineering/ Human Physiology/ Ergonomics or Master Degree in any relevant subject with NET/ SET passed
- For Sr. Mechanic (Instrumentation): Candidates must have possessed Bachelor degree in Agriculture Engineer/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics and Telecommunication passed at least in second class
- For Technician: Candidates must have passed 10th class and Fitter/ Electrician Trade certificate course from government recognized Industrial Training Institute at least in second class.
- For Jr. Clerk cum Typist: applicants must have passed SSC & must pass Govt. approved typing exam with English 40 wpm, Marathi 30 wpm and MSCIT or its equivalent exam
- For Beldar: applicants must have passed 4th standard or working experience in any relevant field.
Selection Process: DBSKKV will recruit the candidates based on the performance in the personal interview.
How to Apply: all interested and eligible candidates have to send the application forms in a prescribed format along with all relevant certificates, where the application envelop should be super scripted with the “Application for the post of —————–” station/place “————–” under the scheme “All India Coordinated Research Project on ESA”, Deptt. of FMP, CAET, Dapolion
Postal Address: to the Associate Dean, College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli Dist.- Ratnagiri, Pin- 415 712. The envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the post of —————–” station/place “————–” under the scheme “All India Coordinated Research Project on ESA”, Deptt. of FMP, CAET, Dapolion
Important Dates for DBSKKV Recruitment 2015:
Last date for the receipt of application form: 05th November 2015.
Short-listed candidates for all post will be displayed on: 07th November 2015 at 18.00 hrs.
Practical examination of short-listed candidates will be conducted for Jr. Clerk cum typist and Beldar posts: 17th November 2015 at 10:00 AM.
Interview Venue: In the office of All India Coordinated Research Project on Ergonomics and Safety in Agriculture, Central Workshop, Dr. BSKKV, Dapoli.
Date and time of the personal interview: 19th November 2015 at 11:00 hrs
Venue: In the office of Director of Research, Dr. BSKKV, Dapoli, Dist.- Ratnagiri, 415 712.