Central Agricultural University Imphal has given the notification and accepting applications from all interested and eligible candidates. So applicants those who are willing to work in this university and those who have sufficient educational qualification such as applicants must have passed bachelor’s degree in library/documentation science or equivalent/ master degree in English/ agriculture with minimum 55% marks/ graduate in civil/electrical engineering from a recognized institution/ bachelor’s degree in agriculture/ fisheries/ horticulture or b.sc. With zoology and applicants must have 2 years experience in fish farm management can apply on or before the last date of 21st November 2015.
Other necessary details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
Central Agricultural University Recruitment 2015 Details:
- For Editor: applicants must have passed master degree in English/ Agriculture with minimum 55% marks along with 2 years work experience.
- For Junior Engineer: applicants must have passed high second class graduate degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from any recognized institution.
- For Personal Assistant: applicants must have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or applicants must have 2 years diploma in Secretarial Practice from government recognized institution following 10+2 schooling.
- For Library Assistant: applicants must have passed Bachelor’s degree in library/Documentation Science or its equivalent.
- For Livestock/Farm Assistant: applicants must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Fisheries/ Horticulture or B.Sc. with Zoology and 2 years experience in Fish Farm Management.