Jharkhand Excise SI ASI Written Exam Admit card 2015: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is going to release written exam admit cards for excise SI and ASI on 15th September 2015 and it is going to make available at the official website at www.jssc.in.
So all aspirants those who are willing to write this exam are advised to stay tune to the JSSC official website for getting latest updates, as we know Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 102 vacant posts and welcoming applications from all interested and eligible candidates, so applicants those who are willing to work in the state government organizations in the state of Jharkhand has applied till last date and after the completion of application process all applicants are eagerly searching for the admit card link, because exam card consists of exam time, exam venue, registration number and all exam details to the applicants JSSC is going to release the admit card on 15th September 2015 so applicants can download the admit card after 12.00 Am on 15th September 2015.
Jharkhand Excise SI ASI exam details: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has made all preparation to conduct the Jharkhand Excise SI ASI exam on 27th September 2015 in various centers throughout the state, and aspirants those who are willing to take this exam are still searching for the exam syllabus so in order to provide all exam details we are updating the exam pattern where JSSC Excise SI ASI exam consists of 120 multiple choice questions for 360 marks. Each question carries one mark. For each write answer applicants will be given 3 marks for each wrong answer 1 mark will be reduced as negative mark so applicants have to take care while giving answers.
How to Download JSSC Admit card 2015:
- Candidates should log on to the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission at www.jssc.in
- Then navigate to the 102 excise SI and ASI recruitment notification and click on it
- Then click on JSSC excise SI and ASI admit card link and enter your JSSC registration number and date of birth and click on submit option
- Next page would display your JSSC written exam excise SI and ASI admit card
- Then click on download option and take the printout of your excise SI and ASI admit card for exam purpose.
Note: JSSC will upload the admit card link on 15th September 2015 so all applicants are advised to stay tune to the official page.