NIMHANS, Bangalore Notification 2015 For Various Vacancies Applications From www.nimhans.ac.in : National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences has issued an employment notification for the year 2015. It invites applications from the eligible persons of Indian Origin for the following posts on adhoc basis for the CDS- USA funded project under Dr Ravi Professor & Head of Dept of Neurology.
All the interested persons should apply in the prescribed format from the official website . They should send the applications to the prescribed address before last date. The candidates should be should possess required education criteria and age limit as per nomrs. The selected persons will get salary and emoluments as per norms.
More information regarding the name of cadre, number of posts, age limit, education criteria, pay scales , how to apply, hiring process and important dates are given under in this website for the quick reference of candidates.
NIMHANS, Bangalore Notification 2015 Complete details:
Name of organization: National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences
Name of Project : Providing Laboratory Support for Surveillance of Japanese encephalitis in India.
Name of cadre and Number of Posts:
· Study Pediatrician – 1 Post
· Project Coordinator – 1 post
· Laboratory Coordinator – 4 Posts
· Data Manager – 2 Posts
· Study Pediatrician – MD Pediatrics or DNR Pediatrics or DCH Pediatrics with one year experience
· Project Coordinator –MD in community Medicine or MBBS with masters in Public health or Masters in Public health
· Laboratory Coordinator – M Sc in Microbiology / Virology or B Sc MLT with 2 years of experience.
· Data Manager – B Sc with 2 years of experience
· Study Pediatrician –Max of 40 years
· Project Coordinator – Max of 40 years
· Laboratory Coordinator – Max of 35 years
· Data Manager – Max of 35 years
· Study Pediatrician – Rs 75000 per month
· Project Coordinator – Rs 40000 per month
· Laboratory Coordinator – Rs 35000 per month
· Data Manager – Rs 35000 per month
Posts Duration: The candidates have to work for 4 years .
Initial appointment will be given for a period of one year and it will be renewed yearly depending on the performance of candidate.
The candidates will be selected for the above mentioned posts based on their performance in Interview conducted by officials.
Venue of Interview:
The Interview will be conducted at King George Medical University , Lucknow , UP.
How to apply
The eligible persons should apply on the plain paper in the required format and send the same to the prescribed address before last date.
Last date to send the applications: 18th June 2015