Manabadi TS Inter 1st Year Supplementary Results 2015 at bie.telangana.gov.in, manabadi.com

manabadi TS inter 1St Year Supplementary Results 2015: Telangana Board of Intermediate Education along with Telangana state Secondary Higher Education Council is going to declare the TS intermediate 1St year supplementary exam results on 26th June 2015 and make obtainable at the official website at http://bie.telangana.gov.in So aspirants those who have taken inter exams are advised to check the results from the official website. As we know TS Board of Intermediate Education has issued the inter 1st year betterment and supplementary exam notification and received the applications from all eligible students and after the conclusion of registration process all most all registered students has download the admit cards and taken the inter 1st year betterment from 25th May 2015 to 1st June 2015 from 9.00 Am to 12.00 in various exam center all over the state of Telangana and after the end of exams all appeared candidates are enthusiastically searching for the announcement of TS intermediate 1St year supplementary exam results so in order to diminish tension among students TS inter board is going to announce results on 26th June 2015 so all aspirants are suggested to follow the official page for getting latest updates.

Declarations of Manabadi TS inter 1St Year Supplementary Results 2015

 as we know for this academic year 2015 Telangana Board of Intermediate Education has conducted the intermediate 1st Year final exams from 9th march 2015 to 26th march 2015 in various exam centers all over the state of Telangana and after the announcement of results, only 82% of students has effectively passed in all subject and remaining 18% students has unsuccessful in one or two subjects so in order to provide another chance for these unsuccessful students Telangana state Secondary Higher Education Council has declared the AP Inter 1st year exam notification and accepted the application form all eligible students and conducted the exam from 25th May 2015 to 1st June 2015 from 9.00 Am to 12.00 throughout the state of Telangana and now it is going to announce the results 26th June 2015 and make obtainable at the official website. 

How to download manabadi TS inter 1st Year Supplementary Results 2015:

Students are advised to log on to the official page of Telangana Board of Intermediate Education at http://bie.telangana.gov.in/ and www.manabadi.com
Then go to the Telangana inter 1st year supply exam notification and click on it
Then navigate to the Telangana inter 1st year supply exam results and click on it
After getting Telangana inter 1st Year supply exam results page enter your registration number and date of birth and click on submit option
Next page would display your Telangana inter 1st year supply exam results 
Then take the system generated printout of your Telangana inter 1st year supply exam results for further usage.

Leave a Comment