Manabadi AP Inter 1st Year Supplementary Results 2015 manabadi.com-bieap.gov.in

AP Inter 1st (first) Year Supplementary Results 2015 or Manabadi AP Intermediate first Year Supple Results available today at www.bieap.gov.in and manabadi.com and schools9.com @ 10.30 AM: Board of Intermediate Education along with state Secondary Higher Education Council is going to announce the AP intermediate 1St year supplementary written exam results on the last week of June 2015 and make available at the official website at www.bieap.gov.in. So candidates those who have taken these exams are advised to download the results from the official website. As we know AP Board of Intermediate Education has issued the inter 1st year supplementary notification and accepted the applications from all eligible candidates and after the completion of registration process all most all applied candidates has download the admit cards and taken the exams from 25th May 2015 to 2nd June 2015 from 9.00 Am to 12.00 in various exam center throughout the state of AP and after the conclusion of exams all participated candidates are keenly searching for the declaration of AP intermediate 1St year supplementary exam results so in order to reduce tension among students it is going to announce results on last week of June 2015 so all aspirants are advised to follow the official page for getting latest updates.

Declarations of AP Inter 1St Year Supplementary Results 2015 Today 10.30 AM: 

AP Inter 1st (first) Year Supplementary Results 2015 or Manabadi AP Intermediate first Year Supple Results available today at www.bieap.gov.in as we know Board of Intermediate Education AP has conducted the inter 1st Year final exams for this academic year 2015 from 11th march 2015 to 30th march 2015 in various exam centers and after the declaration of results, it was noticed that only 80% of students has successfully passed in all subject and remaining 20% students has failed in one or two subjects so in order to another chance for these students Andhra Pradesh state Secondary Higher Education Council has announced the AP Inter 1st year exam notification and accepted the application form all candidates can conducted the exam from 25th May 2015 to 2nd June 2015 from 9.00 Am to 12.00 throughout the state of AP and now it is going to announce the results on the last week of June 2015 and make available at the official website. 

How to Check AP intermediate 1St (first) Year Supplementary Results 2015: 

Candidates are advised to log on to the official page of Andhra Pradesh state Board of Intermediate Education official portal  at www.bieap.gov.in. 

You can Check Your AP Intermediate 1st Year Supplementary Results 2015 below website also Today 10.30 AM

Then go to the Andhra Pradesh inter 1st year supply exam notification and click on it
Then navigate to the Andhra Pradesh inter 1st year supply exam results and click on it
After getting AP inter 1st Year supply exam results page enter your registration number and date of birth and click on submit option
Next page would display your Andhra Pradesh inter 1st year supply exam results 
Then take the system generated printout of your Andhra Pradesh inter 1st year supply exam results for further usage.

Leave a Comment