IBPS Recruitment 2015 – List of Documents Required For Interview : IBPS is an organization which provides services to its clients in the area of recruitment, personnel selection and assessment . It provides its service to all the Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, SBI , NABARD, RBI and SIDBI .
Recently , IBPS has invited the applications for the post of Probationary officers and management trainees for the year 2015-16. For this the candidates have to write the CWE conducted in the month of October. The short listed persons in Common Written Examination are eligible for the Common Interview conducted at later dates by IBPS. The eligible persons can apply for the recruitment process before closing date i.e, on or before 1st August 2015. The Online registration process will be starting in the month of July 2015.
IBPS Required Documents For Interview
The candidates going to attend for the Interview have to take the following documents without fail.
· The persons should take the printout of the valid call letter for Interview . It will be generated in online .
· The persons should carry Online application form which is registered at the time of CWE PO/MT V registration.
· They have to take valid identity proof and date of birth proof in original.
· Marks sheets of educational qualifications from lower to higher and certificates in original and Xerox copies.
· Caste certificate if applicable by the authority.
· OBC candidates belonging to Non Creamy layer should carry OBC caste certificate issued by the authority.
· Disability certificate should be produced incase of PWD persons in the prescribed format by the District Medical Board.
· Ex service man have to produce a copy of service or discharge book along with pension order and document proof of rank presently held.
· Candidates those who are serving in government or quasi government should produce a No Objection Certificate from the concerned official.
· The candidates who are eligible for the relaxation of their age limit have to produce the domicile certificate at the Interview process.
· If any candidate possessing experience in relevant field should peoduce the certificates at the time of Interview.
These are the important and mandatory certificates or documents to be produced at the time of Interview by IBPS.
IBPS CWE for PO/ MT V
Online registration Starting date: 10th July 2015
Online registration closing date: 1st August 2015