UP Employment Exchange Jobs in 2015 www.sewayojan.org:
Uttar Pradesh government is going to recruit lot of candidates in various posts. It is good news for the government jobs
aspirants. It has been announced by UP employment news
exchange that unemployed youth will be going to see lot of massive jobs recruitment process in Uttar Pradesh state. The recruitment is subjected to various sectors of government of UP. It has decided to release four lakh vacancies in 2015 through the official website of Sewayojan available on www.sewayojan.org
. UP Employment Exchange or Got jobs in up
in 2015 www.sewayojan.org:
Various Opportunities in UP employment Exchange:
The burden on other employees will be reduced because of creation of this project. It will be recruiting four lakh people in its employment drive. It has declared that planning to release notification for one lakh teacher jobs in UP like TGT, PGT and Primary teachers. SSC and Railways departments will also release the posts later. Around one lakh police jobs will be released and aspirants can apply these posts. First of all the candidate should enroll themselves in sewayojan website and latest updates will be shown there. Applicants have to fill up the application form through official website of sewayojan .This application is valid for three years from the date of application. The form will be accepted in Hindi language only. It is most awaiting opportunity for unemployed youth. The details about registration are provided under in this website.
How to register:
1) Logon to the official website of Sewa yojan under UP government www.sewayojan.org
2) Select the District name from the check list.
3) Click on Submit button in UP employment exchange.
4) The submission will give you the Registration number, Date of registration, User login name, password details.
5) This number is a temporary registration number.
6) Candidates are advised to prepare relevant documents like experience,qualification,caste certificates within 15 days.
7) Address proof is also mandatory.
8) More information is available in website of sewayojan under UP employment exchange .