Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014 through AFCAT Online Applications :Indian Air Force has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Administration and logistics for the year 2014. It invites the applications from the eligible and qualified candidates to fill up the vacancies in it’s Flying ,Technical and Ground Duty Branches for various posts. It recruits this time through AFCAT-Air Force Common Admission Test 2015. Hence all the capable and eligible candidates are requested to send online applications till 1st of January 2015. It invites applications from graduates of both male and female candidates of Indian nationals. More information regarding vacancies, Eligibility criteria, Selection process and important dates are published under for quick reference of aspirants. More details about government jobs in Indian Air Force will be available in this website.
IAF Recruitment 2014 Details:
Name of the Cadre and Branches :
A) Flying branch
1) Aeronautics Engineer- Electrical
2) Aeronautics Engineer- Mechanical
C) Ground Duty Branch :
1) Administration and Logistics
For Flying Branch :
Candidates must possess graduation of 3 years degree from recognized university with 60% as aggregate are eligible and the candidate should have passed Maths & Physics at intermediate level.
Or the candidate must possess BE/B Tech 4 year course from any recognized university with 60% as aggregate are eligible.
For Technical Branch :
1) Aeronautical Engineer –Electronics : Candidates applying for these posts can be eligible if they have passed 4 years of degree or bachelor’s degree from any university. or the candidates who are cleared the sec A &B examination conducted by Associate Membership of Institution of Emgineers India or Graduate member ship exam by the Institute of Electronics & Tele communications engineers.
2) Aeronautical Engineer –Mechanical: Candidates applying for these post must be eligible if they possess min qualification of 4 year bachelor degree from any university or the candidates who are cleared the sec A &B examination conducted by Associate Membership of Institution of Emgineers India or Graduate member ship exam by the Institute of Electronics & Tele communications engineers.
For Ground Duty Branch:
1) Administration and Logistics: Graduation with min 3 year degree from any recognized university and 60% as aggregate or PG or Diploma Equivalent with 50 % marks as aggregate are eligible to apply for these posts.
2) Accounts: Graduation in Commerce discipline with 60 % as aggregate or B.Com Commerce or M.Com or CA ICWA with 50 % are eligible to apply.
3) Education: PG with 50 % in any discipline are eligible to apply.
Flying Branch – Age of 20 to 24 years
Technical Branch & Ground Duty – Age of 20 to 26 years
Selection Procedure: Based on Interview or Written Test
How to apply:
Online Mode on IAF website up to 1st Jan 2015.
Important Dates to remember:
Closing Date of Online submission in IAF : 1st Jan 2015.