Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2015 Online applications www.clat.ac.in: The CLAT Common Law Admission Test CLAT examination notification is out and it invites the candidates for online application submission to write the examination. The process will be starting from 1st January 2015. So it is good opportunity for the students who wish to study their post graduate degree in Law. The CLAT is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by sixteen national law universities NLU’s. This test is must for the admissions to the under graduate and Post graduate degrees such as LLB and LLM. The University of Lucknow is conducting the examination. More information about eligibility criteria, exam pattern, important dates are prescribed under in this website for the candidate’s reference.
Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2015 Updates
Examination Board: Dr Ram Manohar Lohia National university
Examination Category: Under graduate and Post graduate
Eligibility for BA LLB Under graduate course:
Candidate must possess Intermediate or higher secondary examination from recognized institute with min of 45% of marks as aggregate are eligible to apply.
Eligibility for LLM Post graduate course:
Candidates must possess degree or equivalent examination from recognized university with 55 % as aggregate are eligible to apply.
There are 16 universities participating for the CLAT 2015 exam .The universities are listed in this website for reference.
1) National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
2) National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
3) National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
4) The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
5) National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
6) Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
7) Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
8) Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
9) Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
10) Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
11) National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
12) National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
13) National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
14) National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati (NLUJAA)
15) Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
16) The Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
Important dates to remember:
Starting date of applications for CLAT: 1st January 2015
Closing date of applications for CLAT: 31st March 2015
Examination date: 10th may 2015