APCPDCL Admit Cards For Junior Assistant Exam 2014 available from www.apeasternpower.com:
APCPDCL –Andhra Pradesh Eastren Power Distribution Company has released the Admit Cards for the post of Junior Assistants for the year 2014. It is scheduled that the Written test for the post of Junior Assistant Examination to be held on 21st of December 2014 under the officials of APCPDCL. This examination comes under Electricity Board of Andhra Pradesh.Finally the wait is over and aspirants can download the new hall tickets from 12th of December 2014 onwards. The Old hall tickets are not allowed to appear in the written examination. More information is available on the official website of APCPDCL www.apeasternpower.com.
Procedure to down load the APCPDCL JA Junior Assistant Exam Admit Cards 2014
· Candidates who have applied earlier w.r.t the notification for the post of Junior Assistants are requested to visit the official website to download the hall ticket.
· Please visit www.apeaternpower.com
· Visit careers page or Copy and paste the given URL to directly download hall ticket: www.apeasternpower.cgg.gov.in.
· Enter the details of candidate such as Registration number ,Date of birth etc.
· Click on the Submit button provided in APCPDCL page.
· The hall ticket is displayed for further reference.
· Candidates are advised to print the new hall tickets to attend Written examination of APCPDCL.
APCPDCL located at Visakhapatnam is a leading Indian Power utility organization. It has various branches all over Andhra Pradesh . It has released the notification for Junior Assistants recruitment previusly.There are lot of applications received for the post of Junior Assistants .So filterout the eligible and capable candidates among applied candidates it is going to conduct a written examination,which is sheduled on 21st of december 2014. The hall tickets are made available on it’s official website and candidates are requested to download the hall tickets from the above mensioned website.
Written Test Venue and Timings for Junior Asistant Exam :
Time of Examination of APCPDCL: 10:30 am to 12:00 noon
Date of Written examination for Jr Asst : 21st December 2014.
The written examination of APCPDCL for the recruitment of Junior Assistants will consists of Objective test comprises of Multiple choice questions .
Total numbe of Questions in Objective test: 80 questions
Duration of Exam : 2 hours
Important Dates to remember:
Starting date for down load of hall tickets : 12th December 2014 onwards
Date of written examination for APCPDCL: 21st December 2014