MPPEB Recruitment 2014 for Apply Online for 568 ASI & Stenographer Posts: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced notification for the recruitment of 568 Asst Sub Inspector & Stenographer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30-09-2014 to 29-10-2014 till 12:00 am. Other details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…the board official website at www.vyapam.nic.in
MPPEB LDC Stenographer Recruitment 2014 Posts Details
Total No. of vacancies: 568
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Sub-Inspector (LDC): 395 posts
2. Subedar (Stenographer): 173 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-28 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Higher Secondary (Old Pattern) with Hindi type writing exam pass from recognized by Madhya Pradesh govt for Assistant Sub-Inspector (LDC), Higher Secondary (Old Pattern) with Diploma in Modern Office Management from AICTE Polytechnic College & Diploma level examination from DOEACC for Subedar (Stenographer).
Examination Fee: Candidates belongs to Unreserved & OBC category must pay Rs.500/-, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST candidates of Madhya Pradesh, in addition to the examination fees candidates applying online have to pay Rs.70/- through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on their basis performance in Written Test & Competitive Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 30-09-2014 to 29-10-2014 till 12:00 am.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
2. Log on to website www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
4. Click on ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
5. Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
6. Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
7. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
8. Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Important Dates for MPPEB Recruitment 2014
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-09-2014.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-10-2014 till 12:00 am.
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 30-10-2014
Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 03-11-2014
Date of Written Exam: 30-11-2014 (Sunday) at 10:00 am to 12:15 pm.