IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2014 Online Applications at sailcareers.com: IISCO steel plant has announced the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 89 vacant posts and IISCO steel plant a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) with the collaboration of SAIL it has issued the recruitment notification and inviting applications for various vacancies of 3 posts of assistant manager (E2 grade), 13 posts of Jr. manager (safety) (E1 grade) and 73 posts at the level of Deputy Managers (E3 grade) for the units at the state of the MTPA integrated steel plant at Burnpur, Burdwan, West Bengal. So candidates interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts and submit your application through online and send the hard copy to the stated address on or before the last date of 18 November 2014. Online application form is available on the official website at IISCO at www.sail.co.in for other details like age limit, education qualification, selection process, important dates, application fee, application process are given below. at sailcareers.com
IISCO Steel Plant recruitment 2014 details:
Total number of available posts: 89 vacancies
Pay scale: pay scale is different for different posts
· Junior Manager (Safety) (E-1): Rs.20600-3%-46500/-
· Deputy Manager (E-3): Rs.32900-3%-58000/-
· Assistant Manager (E-2): Rs.24900-3%-50500/-
· Junior Manager (Safety): Degree in any stream of engineering with diploma in Industrial safety certificate issued by the experienced government authority.
· Assistant Manager: Degree in mechanical or metallurgical or production engineering.
· Deputy Managers: Degree in mechanical or metallurgical or production or chemical engineering or electrical or electronics or ceramics or civil engineering.
· Jr. Manager (Safety): Candidate’s age should be between 22years to 30 years as on 1 October 2014.
· Asst. Manager (CCP- Operations): Candidate’s age should be between 22years to 34 years as on 1 October 2014.
· Dy. Managers: Candidate’s age should be between 24 years to 37 years as on 1 October 2014.
Application fee: all general& OBC candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee and all SC/ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in written test followed by oral Interview.
How to apply
· All eligible candidates may apply for the post through online mode from official website www.sail.co.in
· No other mode of application shall be accepted.
· After applying online applicant should submit filled application form along with all relevant certificates to the office of DGM (Personnel-CF), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur- 713325, Burdwan, West Bengal by speed post on or before 18 November 2014.
Important dates for IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2014
· starting date for submitting online application forms: 17th October 2014
· final date for submitting online application forms: 3rd November 2014
· end date for receipt of application forms: 18 November 2014