IBPS Examination Calendar for 2014-2015 at www.ibps.in:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).IBPS is an autonomous organization in India, which was started in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS has become an independent body at the order of Reserve Bank of India(RBI). IBPS is anticipated as a self-governed and research oriented Institute, in 2011, IBPS announced a common written examination (CWE) for the selection of both Officers and Clerks for all the public sector banks in India and IBPS Recruitment
Now IBPS (CWE) is mandatory for any aspirant who pursues an employment
in 20 public sectors and in Regional Rural banks. so all Bank Jobs
Recruits Through IBPS accepts the exam applications from the candidates from their official website www.ibps.in, and the exams are conducted at various locations in the country through offline mode but now IBPS (CWE) are conducting examinations through online with some modifications. and if you want more Banking Employment news
daily updates at www.govtjobsblog.in
Participating organizations in IBPS (CWE)
IBPS have released the Examination calendar for the year 2014-2015. There are 21 public sector banks in India, All the public sector bank except sbi and its associates are not participating in the IBPS (common written examination), some of the public sector banks are as follows
- · Andhra Bank
- · Bank of India
- · Bank of Maharashtra
- · Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- · Canara Bank
- · Central Bank of India
- · Dena Bank
- · Indian Bank
- · Indian Overseas Bank
- · Oriental Bank of Commerce
- · Punjab & Sind Bank
- · Syndicate Bank
- · Union Bank of India
Exam is for different cadres in IBPS:
- as per the IBPS examination calendar IBPSCWE PO/MT-IV for Probationary Officer /Management Trainee examination is scheduled on 11-10-2014,12-10-2014,18-10-2014,19-10-2014, 1-11-2014, 2-11-2014.
- IBPSCWE Clerk-IV for Clerical exam is scheduled on 6-12-2014, 6-12-2014, 7-12-2014, 13-12-2014, 14-12-2014, 20-12-2014, 21-12-2014, and 27-12-2014.
- IBPS Specialist Officer –IV for specialist officer post exam is on 14-2-2015, 15-02-2015, 21-02-2015.
- RRB: Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) governed by NABARD. for the selection of clerks and Po’s for RRBs IBPS conducting common written examination for RRB-III exam is scheduled on 6-9-2014. 6-9-2014, 7-9-2014, 13-9-2014, 20-9-2014, 21-9-2014, 27-9-2014.
- The common exams were conducted once in year .As per latest PO3& Clerk3 it came into by IBPS.
IBPS Examination 2014 Eligibility:
Eligibility conditions for applying these common written examinations have changed recently as per the Government of India. The minimum age for applicant for PO & clerical exams are 20 years and the maximum age is 30 years.Where the educational qualification is a degree from any recognized university. Specialist officer cadre are required to have a professional qualification in Law, Accounting, Agriculture, IT or management sector.
IBPS Common written examination (CWE) syllabus:
IBPS CWE is an objective type exam with negative marking for wrong answers. The question will be on reasoning, English, quantitative aptitude and current affairs.
IBPS All Exam Results Updates
IBPS CWE results are available online in their official website www.ibps.in
Common interview: IBPS would issue the score cards which are valid for 1year span, it will conduct the common interview for the candidates according to the merit list. for more updates like IBPS exam results and IBPS all latest and daily Recruitment updates visit at www.ibps.in